Barley Lightfoot x reader

****Requested by DelilahArroyo4****

(Y/n's pov)

Since the whole quest to find a phoniex gem so Barley and Ethan can see there father magic seems to come back.
From what my mother tells me it was long overdue.
Someone just needed to speak up, and that someone was Barley Lightfoot.
Who unfortunately snores like a boar.
I grimaced and tossed and turned, since the quest that my friends sugested that i called our adventure onward after I decided to wright it down in my journal, Ethan and Barleys mother and stepdad asked that i stay at their home while one or both of them are out of the house for an extended period of time.
Those boys could get into trouble in the most unusual places during their little quests.
Plus someone also had to make sure Blazey got some exercise and wasn't left alone to burn the house done.
Speaking of Blazey, the sneaker little beast decided it was time for breakfast after the sun's rays hit her green skin waking her up.
She moved closer to my face and my eyes opened wide to see she had was planning to attack, with kisses.
I then said backing up but it was to late she was going to do it.
"Blazey no-".
She jumped and began giving me kisses.
I laughed and said petting her and trying to get away.
"Okay, okay Blazey I'm up.
(She curled around trapping me, keeping me from escaping.)
Oh no, Barley!
(The sound of a thud falling to the floor didn't deter Blazey.
Maybe calling her other favoirte person in the house would.)
Ethan! help me"!
The sound of Ethan stumbling out of bed with him yelling along side his brother.
"We're coming y/n"!
I never had the heart to spray Blazey with misses lightfoots water spray when Blazey got excited.
It was why she often wasn't afriad to ask for cuddles or was happy to greet me when i came over to dragon sit her or take her on her walks since I was her dragon walker when misses lightfoot was bussy.
I stumbled out of the bed and Blazey only let me go so i didn't accidently crush her, then wrapped herself around me again giving kisses.
Barley and Ethan came through the door and Ethan said seeing why i called for help.
"Blazey".
Blazey wanting to keep giving kisses hissed at Ethan and Barley.
Barley having got the water bottle spray said pointing it at her.
"Don't make me use this blazey".
She looked at barley and then she looked at me scared.
She then huddled into me and i said feeling free to hold her.
"Thanks boys".
I stood up and Ethan rubbed his eyes, it was Saturday and he was still sleepy.
I 5hen said hugging the boys.
"You guys can go back to sleep, Blazey just wants to have breakfast and then a morning walk".
I knocked past a dresser where i last placed my journal but didn't think anything about it.
I just placed Blazey down and got her food in it and said as i pet her.
"Im going to take a shower and then get changed.
You eat your breakfast and ill be right back".
I passed the fridge and raised my eyebrow in a thinking motion.
I looked at the stair cases and then pulled out some eggs, milk, and vanilla extract perparing to make the boys something to eat while I'm out.
I looked at the cloak and said a plan forming in my head.
"Maybe I'll also bring us all back some lunch after your walk Blazey.
(I looked at the stairs as i heared Barleys snore's, smiling lightly as my heart thumped in my chest.)
Knowing those two boys these quests take alot out of them".
I finished and toke a piece to eat and then grabbed my old gym bag from college holding a change of clothes I bring with me dispite living next door to the boys.
I got to the bathroom and toke a bath.
My tail coming out after water touched me.
Did i forget to mention I'm the only mermaid that could have legs when im not touching water.
After haveing clean and relaxed, i got out and then dryed myself off with a towel.
I then got into my favorite sun dress.