Bullies • diecisiete

Start from the beginning

"Of course." I said offendly. Im really not but its not my fault its my other adopters fault. I didnt concent though. I want my first real time to be magical. I want it to be someone who really cares about me and does it because they love me not my body. So in my eyes yes im a virgin but I know technacly im not.

"Oh okay sure." The Aaron said.

"What d-"

"So do you call him Elijah? "The Lindsey asked.

"No why?"

"Oh you should he loves that." She said.

"Um okay." I said. They looked at each other and smiled. They looked around a bit and said "do you want to come with us?"

"No." I said. They sighed and both of them went a different direction around the table and grabbed my hands and tried to drag me along with them.

"Stop leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Shut up were friends you can trust us." One of them said. I kept screaming and struggling. Where are the teachers when you need them?

We entered some restroom and Aaron said "Look if I see you talking to Eli again I will hurt you." She came close to me and then said "like this." Then she punched me right in the stomach and I fell over straight away. I felt like I was going to throw up. Then Lindsey said "and like this. " with her stupid blonde dumb girl voice but then she kicked me. Then both of them started hitting me and beating me.

"Stop leave me alone!" I yelled. They laughed as they yelled names like "whore" and "slut" and "bitch" and many other things. Then the bell rang and Aaron said "I better not see you talk to him again or i swear I will hurt you even worse."

Then I heared their heels and chanclas walk away. I stood up grabbing my bag. Everything hurt. I made my way into the biggest stall anf locked it behind me. I went against the corner and sat down hugging my knees, crying.

This is all elis fault. He wasnt here to help me from then but he was the one who caused it.

After the bell rang for everyone to be in class I waited a while until I knew no one was going to be in the halls. I grabbed my bag and took off as fast as I could even though my sides hurt, well everything hurt.

I ran out of that restroom, out of that hall, out of the school.

I started walking home but then I realized the guys are going to be home and I dont want them bombarding me with questions. I made a left turn, the opposite direction of my house. There was some wood as I walked through ducking under branchs and stepping over tree trunks.

Once I was a decent size in the middle of the woods I sat down on the grass that was fully covered in autumn colored leaves and leaned up agaisnt the tree.

I got my journal out along with a pencil.

I kept thinking about what happened just litteraly happened a few minutes ago. Then a song came to me. I started writing down random lyrics. My writing was messy but whatever. I wrote and wrote and wrote.

-

I was done with the song. I was still in the woods and ive just been practicing singing it because kellin is going to make me sing it to him.

I sang the song again and then checked my phone.

"Shit!" I yelled as I closed me journal and grabbed my bag and made my way out of the wood.

There is no way ill get back to the school before the guys get there. I sighed putting a hand in my pocket. I felt something. I grabbed it out. It was the key for the house! Ill just say I thought I had to walk home.