48 Dad

Not much happened yesterday after Kendall and Ari told everyone Aria was pregnant.

Kendall and Ari spent most of the day just talking or playing video games. Watching a movie with the group hanging out by the pool that kind of thing.

Kendall was currently at Aria's while she took a quick shower for the day while he was watching the TV waiting on her to go get ice cream which she has been craving for some time.

Another wonderful thing of pregnancy Kendall assumed, and mood swings. Kendall suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Kendall, can you get that I just got out of the shower" Aria yelled.

"Yeah, I got it" Kendall yelled back and went to answer the door. As soon as he answered the door, he wanted to close it right back, but he knew, he couldn't so he just stared at him in anger.

"Hello Kendall" he said to him while he kept the angry look on his face. "Chris" Kendall said back to him. "Nice to see you" he said.

"Wish I could say the same" Kendall told him, and he stayed silent. "What are you doing here" Kendall asked him. "I came to see my daughter" he replied as if he did nothing wrong.

"After what you have done to her" Kendall asked him, and Aria came over not seeing Chris yet.

"Kendall who's at the" she started to ask and then noticed Chris. "Door" she finished her sentence.

"Dad" she said surprised to see him. "Hey sweetie" he said to her. "What are you doing here" she asked him.

"Can we talk just like old times" he asked her. "What old times" Ari asked him. "Ari please I'm only here for one day" he told her. "Fine" she said to him giving in.

"Ari" Kendall said not sure about this. "I'll be fine, and I'll be back soon just stay here I'll be quick" she told him, and he nodded still not liking it. "Lunch on me" Chris said and Aria left with him.

>>>

Aria was currently at lunch with her dad at some country themed diner or something. It was uncomfortably quiet until she spoke up.

"So, what are you doing here" Ari asked him. 'Can't a dad see his little girl" he asked. "They can but that is not you" Ari replied taking a bite of her food.

"Ari" he warned her, but she didn't listen. "Just tell me why you're really here" Ari told him again.

"I told you to see you" Chris said. "Why, can't you believe me" he asked her.

"You really want to know" Aria challenged him. "Yes, I do" Chris said. "Okay let's see you have been awful to me my entire life especially after mom died giving birth to me" Aria said and she started to see him try to warn her to stop but she didn't back down.

"You, told me I was the reason she was dead you nearly beat me to death if things didn't go your way I'm to blame because I'm a burden that you wished I was dead instead of my mother and when I told you I was raped you told me that I deserved it how could you tell a 15-year-old girl that you were supposed to be the man I looked up to the man I wanted to be but instead you gave me a thousand reasons why you're not I was lucky to even make it out alive out of that house and I have the scars to prove it and I couldn't tell anyone I had to act like everything was okay cause you threatened to kill me your own blood" Aria said and he stayed silent.

"I changed" he said. "Well, that's good to know but it doesn't change anything because of you I'm still haunted by the memories the only good person in my life that I had while you were beating the crap out of me was Kendall and Jennifer and honestly that's all I need they show me what true family looks like and I'm going to do everything I can to be a better parent to my baby than you ever were" Ari said causing him to look at her.

"Your pregnant" he asked. "Yeah, I am, and I am going to raise he or she better than I was i am going to give them the life I dreamed of having" Ari said to him, and he sighed.

"Thanks for coming but you wasted your time" Aria said storming off.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.