sif and damon waited at the door for her to leave. but as she was about to leave, mysha grabbed sif's arm. sif looked at her with confusion and mysha spoke, "save her. i know you can, so please save her." sif stared at her with furrowed brows. damon was about to question her but sif spoke before him, "i will. i promise."

mysha nodded and left the room. damon raised his eyebrows and spread his arms, "how does she know?" he asked. sif shrugged, "i don't know. but we'll figure it out later. right now let's caroline." damon shook his head and nodded. they stared at caroline for a moment before they both spoke, "do you want to do it?" they both shared a weird look. sif shook her head and spoke, "you are a vampire through my blood. so if you give her the blood or i do, she's still from the same bloodline."

damon thought it over and then shrugged, "fine. i'll do it." he bit his wrist and fed caroline his blood. sif stared at the heart monitor, sighing in relief when her vitals started to go back to normal. the couple walked out of the room and reassured mysha, who was sitting outside the room. the three were so occupied, that they didn't notice someone staring at them with a smirk on her face.

⟪⁌‖↤∾∳∾↦‖⁍⟫

as sif and damon were leaving the hospital, they met up with elena, who was going back to her house. elena looked at them and spoke, "hey. how's caroline?" "she's okay. healing fast," sif responded. elena nodded and said, "good. can we talk?" damon spoke, "not here. let's go to your house. stefan's there right?" elena nodded, stating that he was there with jeremy.

they drove to elena's house and found stefan on the floor. they look at him confused as he stood up, hastily. elena asked him what happened and damon answered, "katherine happened." the three vampires moved to the kitchen while elena went upstairs to check on her brother. damon asked his brother, "did she say what she wanted?" stefan shook his head and damon scoffed, "woman certainly knows how to make an entrance."

stefan furrowed his brows and looked down, worried about katherine and what she might do. elena came downstairs and stefan walked towards her. she revealed, "i told Jeremy, i can't lie to him anymore." stefan asked her if she was alright and elena sighed, "no, i'm not alright. i thought that with all the tomb vampires gone things would get better." "i know. we all did," stefan said in an attempt to soothe her.

it didn't seem to work as elena said, "katherine was in this house, that means she's been invited in. what are we gonna do?" damon shrugged and suggested that they move. elena narrowed her eyes at him, "very helpful, thank you." she sat down as damon said, "katherine wants you dead. there's zero you can do about it. you would be dead but you're not. So clearly she has other plans."

stefan agreed, saying, "right and we need to find out what those other plans are and not provoke her in the process." sif chuckled, "i plan to do the exact opposite. provoke her till she makes a move and inevitably meets her demise." she smiled, thinking of all the ways she could mess with katherine. damon pointed at her and nodded while stefan immediately shook his head, "no no no. we cannot mess with katherine. we do not know her motive and it will not bring us any good in provoking her. we don't know what she can do."

sif pouted at stefan while elena shook her head, "john must know something. there has to be a reason why katherine tried to kill him." "or maybe she tried to kill him because he's a useless piece of shit."

stefan and elena looked at her annoyed and damon spoke, "she's katherine. she loves to play games and you're fooling yourself if you think you're going to find out what she's been up to before she wants you to know."

stefan, being stefan, shook his head, "no, actually elena's right, john could know something through isobel. your mother, she was in touch with katherine so maybe we can go to the hospital and get him to talk."