chapter 15 "where is she?"

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" The voice asked softly, worry laced in her words.

"Yes." She breathed out faintly, her hand hovering over the door's knob.

"Ma'am, can I come in?" The person asked, placing a hand on the door.

"You need to have breakfast." The person urged trying to make her see reason.

"S—sure." She stuttered. "You can come in."

With her permission, the door opened, revealing a young lady and a slightly older woman.

"Good morning, ma," The young woman greeted her cheerfully, a bright smile on her beautiful face.

"Good morning, ma'am. How are you?" The older woman greeted with a bow, causing the young lady to also do the same.

"Ugh..." She stated dumbly, at a loss for words at their behaviour towards her as panic set in once again.

Noticing the panic on her face, the older lady smiled warmly at her, nudging the young woman beside her with her foot.

"Would you like to have a bath before you eat?" The young lady asked cheerfully in hopes of making her calm.

"Bath?" Lisa asked, moving her head to the side curiously and in question.

"Yes." The older lady chuckled before stating her point clearly. "Bath. The bathroom is over there."

She pointed to one of the doors on the left side of the room.

"Thank you." She breathed out.

"No problem, Lu—"  the young lady said, pausing in her sentence when a cough cut her off. "I mean Lisa."

She let out a nervous laugh, scratching the back of her head.

Lisa stood rooted to her spot, fear-stricken, as she took a shaky step back.

"H—how did you know my name?" Her voice shook with concern; she had never told any of these women her name.

"Oops," the young lady muttered, looking anywhere but at Lisa, knowing she was being glared at by the woman beside her.

"Please, pay no attention to Yvonne. She just likes meeting new people and is very excited to meet you, and everybody here knows your name. "
She spoke kindly. Her glare was still fixed on the young woman beside her, whose head was down.

"My name is Diane," she added, smiling lightly at Lisa.

"I still don't get how you know my name."

"We were told your name; it's as simple as that, dear." She replied, her eyes speaking softly to Lisa's soul.

"And who told you?" Lisa inquired, her back hitting the wall, having no place to walk.

"That's not my place to tell you, dear, I am sorry," Diane said, her sad eyes looking at Lisa with pity.

"Then where am I?" Lisa demanded, gritting her teeth and trying to push back tears.

"You are in the palace." Was Diane's short reply.

"Whose palace?"

She begged, tears starting to form in her eyes again as her brain made her come to the conclusion that indeed, she had been trafficked and sold to a rich man as a sex slave.

"Don't cry, dear." Diane cooed, trying to get close to her, but was stopped by Lisa.

"Please stay where you are." She held out her hand, causing the lady to halt.

"In that case, you need to be ready." She sighed.

"I'm sorry if I can't give you the answers you need to your questions, but I have no right to tell you anything whatsoever." Diane pleaded with her eyes.

"We need to get her ready now; he is getting impatient," Yvonne said, worry filling her face as she spoke.

"So, I was sold?" Lisa muttered, her voice quivering, tears spilling from her eyes.

"It's not like that, Lisa; trust me." She said, trying to calm the crying Lisa, now in her arms on the floor.

"But we need to get you ready, or else we would be in big trouble." Yvonne cried out in fear.

"I don't want a punishment from the alpha." Yvonne squeaked her eyes, flashing a dull yellow before moving to their normal blue orbs.

"Alpha?" Lisa frowned, the word registering in her brain once more.

She had heard this word before but couldn't put a finger on it.

The two ladies looked at themselves, one holding a threatening glare while the other tried to bury herself for failing to keep shut for the second time today.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard, causing the three ladies to snap their heads in the direction of the noise.

"He is coming. Do you see? I informed you we had to hurry her up." Yvonne sobbed, trying to hide her small body.

"I don't want to get punished, oh goddess, please help me." She prayed and scurried behind Diane for protection.

"Who is coming?" Lisa asked, noticing the pale face of the older woman.

"Him." Diane breathed out in fear, her eyes strictly glued to the door.

"Who is him?" She creased her brow to ask, but a loud bark cut her off, bringing fear into her once more, and then everything came crashing in.

She remembered everything that happened that night.

Tears poured from her eyes ceaselessly as she shook her head, thrashing about in Diane's hold, trying to escape.

"Where is she?" His voice thundered.

Vote|| comment 😁