Part 9

And how long ago? Rosaria asked us. I was slightly shocked by what Ye Lan said, but I was pulled out of my thoughts by the steely voice and cold eyes of Rosaria.

- Rosa, she's just joking. I tried to remove the awkwardness without noticing what I was saying.

- Hmm, what do you think about this nickname Rose? Kaeya was pleased with my reservation.

-You have no right to call me that. Rosaria wasn't happy that Kaeya called her that.

- And then who can? Kaeya did not lag behind the red-haired one in any way.

-You know that yourself. Rosaria answered with a grin. I didn't listen to Kaeya and Rosaria, I was thinking about how I called Rosaria and I liked my mistake. A smile appeared on my face.

-Rosaria, do you mind if I call you that? I asked, already knowing the answer.

- I don't mind. As I thought, she agreed. I didn't even notice that I became more confident.

- Rose? What an interesting nickname. Ye Lan said. 

- But I don't think our relationship is a joke.

- And how do you prove it? With anger. Rosaria asked.

- Oh, that's it. Ye Lan's response was that she pulled me towards her and lifted my chin. I didn't expect this, so I didn't fully understand what was going on. Ye Lan's face was a few centimeters away from mine, I was already ready for a kiss.

- Hey, what the hell?! There was a surprise. The screen was blue with a bunch of different inscriptions in a language unknown to me.

- Hmm, what an interesting language. Said Zhong li, I didn't expect anything else from the oldest Archon. It was logical, for thousands of years you have seen and studied many languages, and a language of an unknown spelling appears before you.

- Damn it! My computer! In a quiet movie theater, you could hear the hysterical voice of, uh, the one who called us here.

- Did something bad happen? Sucrose asked, it looks like she was a little scared.

- A? A, yes, yes, I have some problems here, so you will not be able to continue viewing. So our guests are coming now. The voice confirmed Sucrose's suspicions.

- But so that the blue screen does not bother you, I will put one photo. I agreed with the Voice, for some reason this blue screen was causing anger. The download started on the screen and the photo loaded. The photo was...I didn't expect this.

- Wow, it looks like your dream has come true

-How did she ever get him to fall in love with her? The signora asked.

- Stalkers have their own methods. Childe was in a good mood.

"CRACKLE"

Everyone heard the crash, but I, like many of my friends (guys), could not understand where the sound came from. I decided to put it out of my mind and ask Arlecchino a question.