Goken looks around and realized he was in the hand of this massive giant. He dwarfed even the largest planets, and stars surrounding them. They all look like ping pong balls around him . He looked like a literal speck in this thing's hand.

Like this but much much much larger.

Goken: (in disbelief) Holy shit

Dragon: Holy shit is correct young one. Look in awe, for you are within the presence of Omnipto! THE MIGHTY OMNI-KING OF CREATION AND DESTRUCTION! THE UNIVERSE EATER! THE GOD OF ALL GODS!

Goken:.........Okay. But isn't Zeno the omni-king?

Omnipto looks at Goken and brings his massive left hand up closer to his face.

Omnipto: He is, but that's in the dimension you come from.

Goken: Dimension.

Omnipto waves his hand and all the planets and stars began to change. It revealed infinite amounts of universes and timelines.

Omnipto: Yes Son Goken, you and I are apart of the never ending of the omniverse. All universes that exist, or a collection of multiverses, or a higher-dimensional multiverse. I an the Omni-King of Omniverse 20,456,578.

Goken: Wow, didn't know that.

Omnipto: Yes, (grabs a universe in the claw of his hand) You see Goken you come from, Omniverse, 276 and many other universes have fighter that could give your father a run for his money. Like this universe here, it holds a very powerful alien who's powers come from the Earth's yellow sun. This would definitely be a fight your father would crave, the end result would be them just coming to a draw.

Goken: Wow! I would love to meet someone like! Who's the strongest in this entire Omniverse thing?

Omnipto let out a booming laugh as he showed Goken the Omniverse.

Omnipto: Behold Goken, Omniverse 1, the center and strongest of all the Omniverses. And funny enough, it's where you reside.

Goken: (looks back at him surprised) Me?

Omnipto: Well the main prime version of you. You are just an extension of him.

Omnipto shows Goken his prime counterpart and his family and friends and just looking at them Goken could tell they were REALLY powerful.

Goken: How is this possible? These guys feel like they can take out Zeno and the Grand Priest.

Omnipto: Each universe has it's own level system of where the strongest power height reaches. And since these guys are from the prime omniverse, they're power is beyond any other worry in the infinite omniverse. (Snaps fingers, everything goes back to the ethereal void) But that's enough of that.