Extended

I was sitting in my rocking chair, enjoying the gentle breeze of the wind and the sun's gentle light. It has been certainly 45 years since Armin had proposed to me and 5 months later we had married. It was the most unforgettable day of my life.

I remember those stupid and funny moments, those arguments, the reconciliation, the cuddling, EVERYTHING.

Even though we were in fights, and I was too stubborn too apologize even though it was my mistake he never stopped caring for me, he loved me as I loved him.

After 2 years of our marriage, I gave birth to a baby boy we named him, Tamaki. He had Armin's Blonde hair and he got my eye colour. then another 2 years, we had a twins, a boy and a girl. We named them Seiji and Charlotte. Seiji got my hair as well as my skin tone, while Charlotte got my hair but her eyes was at light blue close to grey.

I remember their first steps, first spoken words, first school and first moments.

Armin and I watched them grow up, until they had work, got married and had beautiful children. We also saw the same happiness they had when we were at that age. Telling stories of our past, making fun of each other and laughing.

For the past 40 years of our marriage, I felt loved. I never felt lonely or sadness because Armin gave me beautiful gifts, which were our children. I loved those days where we would just chill around, or sit in the living room talking.

On our 40th anniversary, you had a heart attack. The doctors told me if you had another attack, there's a high possibility that you won't be able to survive, I didn't blame him. were already 66 years old. Death was lurking around anytime and he was visited by the grim ripper.

"Heyy!" I said wiping my tears off.

"Hey.." He said weakly.

"How do you feel?"

"(Y/n), look at me I know you're depressed"

"I can't... I don't have the courage to face you"

"I know you do... and I know that I don't have enough time"

Then my tears started to flow like host, and sobbing like a child got her toy confiscated.

"I.. can't *snifff sniff* l-live without you" I admited.

"Oh please, I know you can. Do you remember our promise to each other the day before we got married?" He asked

"Mmhmm" was all I could say from crying.

"If one of us were to die, you wouldn't be lonely because our children will be there for us" he repeated our promise"also there's one more request I want you to do"

"What is it?" I asked.

"I want you to always smile, even if it is hard times like this and encourage our children to spread out happiness, our happiness. " he said

"Mm! I promise, also if we were be able to be reborn. I want end up with you again and live a happy life all over again" I said.

Then with those last word we made a pinky promise. On that night, he died peacefully. A smile on his face while hold to my hand.

All of us cried and cried, my children and I loved him dearly.

It has been certainly 5 years now since Armin had died peacefully, I was getting to old as well.

It was my time..

Recalling all of my memory, it was a great life.

Sitting in my rocking chair, on our beautiful cabin surrounded with gigantic trees. As gentle sunlight passed by.

And in there I had my enternal sleep.

My last breath.

If I were to be reborn again, Ihope we can see each other again.