#Part 35:"Deep End".

His eyes shot up at Her. . . . . .

Hyun Bin: Date ??

Lily: Yeah !! You Don't know....Uhh Even I'm not sure If it's called date But Mr Min Asked Mom for a Lunch and She hasn't returned Yet .... I'm worried !!

Hyun bin clenched his jaw and immediately feeli'n betrayed, Lily Smirked at the sight and Left the Room, Hyun Bin Tried to Stop overthinking but can't help it. . . . . . .  

*end of flashback*. . . .

Hyun biin: so how was your date ? enjoyed ??*stern voice* 

ye jin was quite surprised because she didn't tolld anyone about the lunch. . . . . . 

ye jin: date ?? it was a just luch with Mr Min and His staff !!!!

she tried to convince him, but he didn't buyed it. . . .

ye jin: hyun You're thinking too much. . . .!! there's nothing like you're thinking~~~

ye jin interupted by hyun bin's angry growled. . . . 

Hyun Bin: WHAT THE FUCKK I'M SUPPOSED TO THINK WHEN MAH WIFE IS OUT WITH A ONTHER GUY AND NOW CAME BACK TO ME. . . .WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE DOIN' WITH HIM . . . ??

yEJIN flinched at Hyun bin's raised tone, she was about to explain him  but. .  .

Hyun Bin: tell me Ye jin ?? what were you doing with him ?? Am i not ~~ enough for you~~~

Before Hyun bin could complete his sentence Ye jin slapped  hard on his right cheecks makin him freeze at his place.  . . .

Ye Jin: You're an A$$hole !!

She cried out and was about to leave But A Message popped up on Hyun Bin's Phone caught Her attention, It was message from Bethany, seems like Hyun bin was ignoring Her message, Ye Jin's blood boiled and she stormed out of the office. . . . . . . . .

*Flashback*. . .

(This is the flashback From the Next Day when Y/n ruined The Dinner Step siblings setted for Her and sended her dress)

Y/n POV. . . .

Y/n: Mah stomach hurts like Shit !!

You yelled since you're Havin' period cramp while sitting on Your Bed, while Red velvet and B.P entered Your giggling at Your yelling. . . .

Y/n: Would y'all like To shut up and Get out.???

Rose: We Seriously Can hear You Downstairs...?! You're loud !!*smirks*. . .

You Rolled Your Eyes at Her comment. . .

Jennie: Here Have some medicine maybe it can Help You.. !!

She offered and You Took the medicine  and Gulped it Down with water, They all Sat Around on your bed which was huge Enough for everyone to sit, You noticed They we're looki'n at each other again and again like They wanted to Talk abt somethi'n. . . . . .