THE NEGLECTED.

" Goodnight." I whisper into his ear, wrapping an arm around his large chest, cuddling into his form. Warmth was quickly radiated off his body onto mine and I sighed in content. As sad as it was this was my favorite time of my life. When dark came , and everything was silent. I didnt feel any shame..I didnt feel any pain. I just felt him...my mate beside me.

 Nothing keeping us apart. Not even him.

I slipped my legs between his, tangling my smoothe,small legs, with his muscular ones, and ran my toes down his calf, the soft shiver that ran through him vibrating against me. I brought the thin blanket over us and nuzzled my face under his arm, loving the hard muscles supporting me yet the soft ,warm skin comforting.

He didnt answer after I spoke goodnight, and I didnt expect him too. Just the gesture of him not pushing me away was enough for me to know he loved me and hopefully didnt regret claiming me. I layed their hours after I knew he had falled alseep. I was tired but just coudlnt fall asleep. Closing my eyes for the first hour wouldnt even help, and I just layed their clinging to my only warmth stairing up ceiling.

Maybe tommorow will be different..... I thought.

He may wake me up with kisses like Janie says her mate does. Or make me a big breakfast Tony does every Monday for Julia.

Doesnt he know how much it kills me that he doesnt show it...I want to have a kiss from him that I didnt have to ask-beg for!  Oh..what I would do just for that little gesture. It gave me a burst of happiness just thinking like that.

I finally gave up on sleep, everything unusually bugging me overlly tonight. Crawling out of bed, I let my toes hit the floor-

"Where are you going?"

I jumped at the sound of the suprising voice behind me and twirled to see my half awake mate, propt up on his elbows the sheets falling off his bear chest. The sight of him always got to me and I could feel my breath get taken away , barely abling me to speak.

" I cant sleep..I wanted to go make something to eat."

He stared at me and I felt his eyes burn into me, raking across my body. " Do you wanna join-"

I didnt even finish my sentence before he shook his head no and feel back on the bed, into a deep sleep once more. With out me.

                                   >.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>

" Timmy..I am ..uh at the school. Missed the bus again..when you get this message can you come get me?"

I hung up the phone for the sixth time and sat down on the front steps of the school, not wanting to go inside even though the air was a bit chile...outside was over all nice and sunny.  My senior year of highschool was going by at the most dreading pace, and Timmy had dropped out when he was a junior. At twenty one though, he had a job at his dads repair shop.

   I had pulled on my hoodie over my head and leaned against the side of the wall , my ear phones plugged in to my  ipod and Kelly Clarkson singing into my ears. 

Sleep had decided to come then, I was oddly comftorble and the song began to lull me into peace.

   The soft hum of a trucks engine woke me up and I breathed in his familiar scent , moaning quietly at the paradise it gave me.

"Hey." I yawn a greeting to Timmy, smiling as I see him in his favorite cap. I kissed his cheek, and smiled at him.

" Hey.." He said glancing at me quickly before turning his attention back on the road. " I have to drop off some parts to Henry Jenkins before we go home."

" Thats okay with me." I pipe.

The fall night was begining quickly and I heard my stomach growl a few times before it began to snarl and rash.

It had been quiet the whole ride before my stomach exploded with the need for hunger. I looked up at Timmy who was looking at the road, and following his eyes I saw that we are turning into Mcdonads.

"Yes!" I giggled and I swear I heard my stomch cry out in happiness too.

See........he cares.