We Passed? Yay!!!

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•

Midnight can be a solemn time, when the world is quiet and still. Of course, this is the time when most are already asleep at their respected houses. And for some, this is the time when they are still at their job.

(Like hoping from alley to alley while some men, who clearly had no fashion sense dress in all black, chased after you. All because you're trying to keep the world a bit more peaceful.)

"Oi! Get back you, bitch!" a man yelled.

"I know you're mad, but that's not a fucking reason to cuss. Kids might hear you, dumbass." Eclipse yelled back before ducking into another alley only to find a dead end.

"Shit" They cussed under their breath before jumping onto the table, boxes and other things they could hop on before grabbing onto the ladder.

Reaching the roof of the building, they smirk down at the guys who spat curses at them. The man tried to copy what she did, only to fail miserably.

'Better luck next time, bitch' They flipped them off before running away from the scene.

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅

They sneak onto one of the buildings, opening a window and slipping themselves onto it. Quietly as possible they make their way towards her bedroom. Putting the bag they carried, under the bed. They sighed plopping themselves down and relaxing onto the mattress. They closed their eyes contented. They were about to drift into sleep when their alarm went off.

They opened their eyes to threw the alarm clock across the room before closing their eyes again. Only to open it again when they heard a knock right outside their bedroom door.

They grab their pillow and plop it in their face. Silently hoping that they were left alone to sleep more.

"Y/N, I know you're awake. Get up." The person on the other side spoke, no doubt it was Twilight. They stay silent when he knocks once again, there is no way they are getting up from the bed.

They heard a loud sigh from outside and they smile to themself, thinking that they were left alone. They close their eyes for the final time and slowly felt the sleepiness caught up.

*Click*

Their eyes shot open, instinctively grabbing the gun underneath their pillow and pointing it at the person standing at their door.

Another clicking sound was heard but this time it was from the light switch. Y/N hissed in pain when the light suddenly hit their eyes. They put their gun down and glare at the man.

"Well? Get up." Twilight commanded after seeing that Y/N is indeed awake. He leaves the room to give them privacy when they get ready.

"Fuck you." Y/N murmured under their breath and plop down onto the bed.

Twilight came into the room again when he heard something. He sighs when he saw Y/N's sleeping form. He walked towards them and carefully lift them up.

"Eh? Oi! Put me down!" Y/N protested when Twilight easily carried them out of their room.

"Anya's still asleep." Twilight said and immediately Y/n shut up.

They don't want to wake up the little girl so instead they just swallowed their pride and embarrassment. They glare at the man and lets him to carry them to the living room.

Twilight gently put them down on the sofa and gesture towards the table. There, sat files and documents about what the WISE know about Desmond.

Y/N looked over at the pile and groaned in annoyance. "You're kidding, right?"

"That's everything you need to know about our target." Twilight said as he set a cup of coffee down in front of them.

Y/n took the cup and looked at it. Black coffee, not really their favorite but they need caffeine to function so she took a sip anyways.

"What content of those papers you think aren't to my knowledge already?" Y/N asked.

Twilight looked at the pile and grabs one folder and passed it to them. They took it and flips to the contents of the paper.

"Hn." Y/N hummed in thought.

"That's a new one, specifically sent for you." Twilight informed.

"I can see that..." Y/N mumble and starts to properly read the paper, as Twilight sat and scan through others.

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅

7:00 AM the clock reads, Y/N had finish reading the file. They stretch up and looked around the room. Their eyes locked to Loid's back who setting the table already.

Y/N didn't know when he got up to cooked the breakfast but they have smelled the food at one point, but didn't bother to look up.

"Breakfast's ready." Loid called, even though they both knew that he can sense Y/N's gaze at him.

"Smells good." Y/N commented as they neatly put the papers back into the folder and to a brown envelope.

Twilight nods and took the envelope from them before hiding it somewhere.

Y/N stands up and decide that it is a good time to wake up Anya. They walk towards the little girl's room and knock at the door.

"Anya-chan?" They asked, knowing they'll get no response. Y/N turned the knob and enter the room. They go to the curtains and open it, letting the sunlight in.

Y/N heard a little noise. It was coming from their sibling. They chuckled to themself and walk towards the pink-haired girl.

"Wakey-wakey, Anya." Y/N softly whispered. Anya stirred awake, making the older sibling smile.

"Come on up, little one. Father made us breakfast."

Anya sat up and rub her eyes as she yawns cutely. "Morning, nii-chan"

"Good morning to you too, sis." Y/N replied as Anya stands up to go to the bathroom.

They neatly make the bed, before going out of the room themselves and closing the door behind them.

Y/N sat across Loid, who was reading the newspaper and sipping his cup of coffee. They looked at the table; bacon, pancakes, sunny side up, and toast. A cup of hot choco was place on their (dominant hand) side and another near Anya's plate.

They took a sip from the cup as Anya sat on the chair. The little girl's eyes gleams in joy when she saw the food place in front of her.

"Pancakes!" She beamed, her eyes sparkle as she took one and put it on her plate.

Y/N raised a brow in amusement before helping themselves with breakfast as well.

'K212...K212...K212..." Loid mumbled to himself as he can the board of passers.

"Found it!" Y/N exclaimed. Loid eyes widened and follows  vision to see that Anya's number was indeed on the board. 

"You passed! Great job!" Loid picked Anya up to the air.

"Isn't Anya amazing?" Anya smiled proudly.

"Super amazing!" Loid exclaimed and smile himself. He then fell down, almost bringing down Anya with him but Y/N catches the little girl in their arms.

"Chi-chi!"

"Father?!"