13. The Price

- - -

"You know the future but you cannot change it no matter how hurt it will be, I did it

"You know the future but you cannot change it no matter how hurt it will be, I did it. I knew the price. And I did pay it."

- - -

Visenys and Visenya sit on a garden. With the view of sunset. It feels calm, sometimes there are dragons roaring. Visenys assumed those are dragons that already died. In here it's peaceful. Somehow a hole in her heart, disappeared.

"I read about you everytime. Iam a admire of sort.. Queen Visenya." Visenya smiled. Remembering those moment when Rhaenys and herself open the story book about the conqueror and their dragons.

"I know." Visenya answered short. But there's a small hint of the braided queen smile.

"How does it feels, knowing the future you cannot change?" Visenys suddenly asked. She knew. She knew the Queen could forsee the future, even though it was in pieces.

"It's a burden I never want to have. I always knew the price for Aegon to conqueror the lands. Rhaenys was the price." Visenya walking away from Visenys and place her hands on the walls. There are some artifacts and ornament on the wall. Dragons, people. A fight. A dance. This is like the perfect picture of catastrophe.

"You knew what will happen to our dynasty.." that's not a question again from Visenys. She also rose from the chair.

"Yes. I always do. Even though a little. I always knew. You did too. But even if you go back now. No matter how hard you tried to escape the fate. You cannot. Men were not meant to interfere this sort of things." Visenya exchange a glance with Visenys. Visenya gave a smile. Even though a thin one.

"We escape the doom once. I think we can again." Visenys said.

"The dragons will died. Extinct. But one day they will return to Westeros. Dead for centuries but will return." Visenya hint the future to Visenys.

"My family, will not survive this battle." Visenys's tears drop.

"Your loved ones will die. Yes. But the family will goes on. Blood runs thick and true." Visenya answered.

"I want to change it. Tell me what to do, Queen Visenya.." Visenys beg. She down on her knees.

"Child. You know the future but you cannot change it no matter how hurt it will be, I did it. I knew the price. And I did pay it. Magic always come with a price. We conqueror the seven kingdoms with our dragons. Magic. The price is.. my sister Rhaenys." She help Visenys to stand up.