3. Secret remain Secret

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"People will not know about our little secret

"People will not know about our little secret."

- - -

Everything went so fast, especially in tourney. Some might enjoy them, some may not. The last two who stand in that tourney were Prince Daemon Targaryen, The Rogue Prince. And Ser Criston Cole. A fine and handsome knight. "Visenys, do you know who that is?" Visenys raised her eyebrow. "Why did you asked?" Laena laughed and close her mouth when she laughed.

"She liked him, Senys."

"A cole, of the Stormlands. That's what I know about him. Don't tell me you girls liked him just because of his look." Visenys gulped. Nervous. But the truth is, he is handsome and charming.

"Your cheek start to turning red, my lady." Rhaenyra smirking at Visenys. "He is handsome, tall, and charming. Admit it."

"He also knocked down Uncle Daemon, which also more interesting. Visenys.." Laena agreed.

"Let's see if we will able to know more of him." Visenys knew this knight will probably stay in Kingslanding for a while, or maybe they will placed him in the Kingsguard.

When Visenys, Rhaenyra, Laena talked to each other, many things has going on. She looked Otto whispered to the King, and he left. Something bad was happened with Queen Aemma. She sure of it.

Cole asking for the princess favor. Rhaenyra can't help but smiling. She walked with Laena to gave Cole the flower crown. "Thank you, Princess." Cole smile and laugh. He was so happy.

"I wish you luck, Ser Criston."

"Princess.." Cole leave with joy in his face.

Once again Otto came back. His face looks calm but deep down he was happy even though people can't tell the differences. He whispered to Larys Strong, Lyman Beesbury, and also to Corlys Velaryon. Visenys can tell maybe the Queen is dead or the baby is dead. Even her mother's face went white and worried. She whispered to Laenor. Laenor glancing at Visenys. Visenys went to her mother, not wanting to be in the dark. "Mother? Wait??"

Rhaenys already on the hall, turning her back. "Oh sweetheart, you shouldn't be here. Go. Be with Rhaenyra." Rhaenys placing her hands on Visenys's shoulder. "No! Tell me. What is wrong? The Queen? My cousin? Is he fine??"

Rhaenys wanting to answer but she heared a scream, from a bedchamber. Visenys getting scared and holding her mother's hand. "Mother?" Rhaenys accepting Visenys's hand and they both went to that bed chamber. Visenys gasp. And closing her eyes. Blood is everywhere. Queen Aemma's body still warm. Viserys sit beside her crying and keep crying, holding Aemma's hand.

Maester Mellos put the baby that already wrapped beside Queen Aemma. Both mother and son, dead. Visenys's eyes went red. Tears drop so fast. Corlys and Rhaenys exchanged glance. Corlys hugging Visenys and then bringing her out of the room, while Rhaenys trying to calm Viserys down and asking him to leave the room.

- - -

Rhaenyra, running from the crowd. Crying. Her mother is dead. Her brother too. She went to the godswood. Finding Visenys was there, also crying. "Visenys??? My mother is gone.." She cried so loud, running towards Visenys. They both hugged. "I am sorry, cousin. Iam sorry.." Visenys trying so hard not to cry in front of the Princess. She must be the one who protect the princess now. People will eat like the crows eating on the dead being.

"She is in better place, my sweet cousin. I believe Queen Aemma..."

"She left. She leaving me." Rhaenyra still closing her eyes. She let her face wet because of her tears. "I am here. I will not leave you. Everything is gonna be fine." Lied. She lied to Rhaenyra, everything from now will be a living hell for the princess. But Visenys promised that she will always protect Rhaenyra, no matter what.

- - -

Visenys accompany the Princess all night. Sleep with her. But the truth is, she can't sleep. So she went to the balcony. She met
Prince Daemon there. "Uncle.." Visenys whispered.

"My lady?" Daemon also shocked. "Why you not sleep uncle? Aren't you tired?" both kissed each other's cheek and embraced one another. They are closed to one another.

"You staying for tonight in King's Landing?"

"Yes, I need to be with Rhaenyra. She was alone. I need to accompany her not to be alone with her grief." Visenys sighed. Whe still shocked. Seeing the blood she saw in that bed. The view on that bed chamber scares her, haunts her.

"Everyone have their own way to mourning their grief. I had once in her shoe. Mourning my mother. I was three when my mother died caused of childbirth. Same like Rhaenyra's mother."

Both looking at the night view of Kingslanding. They hear Syrax roar to Caraxes, it was like they were talking to each other in dragon's language.

"Grandmother Alyssa?" Visenys smiled. Her mother mentioned her many times, after all she was Meleys's first rider.

"Yes. I believe she would've liked you. She liked someone who is brave and bold like you." Daemon put her hand around Visenys's neck. "Uncle..." Visenys knew what Daemon was doing. They had do it once.. without everyone knowing."

"Don't you miss me? My lady?" Daemon whispered to Visenys.

"I.. Uncle.. someone will be watching." Visenys pushed Daemon's hand slowly.

"Then let's going somewhere no one is watching. This will not take long. Before Rhaenyra search for you, you will be in her room." Daemon offering his hand to Visenys.

- - -

Visenys is not a fool. She is very smart and cunning. She dressed first as common girl, not as the lady of house velaryon thay people will know. Daemon take her fly in Caraxes back. They went to a mountain. And once they already alone, they disrobe each other. And did many things to pleasure each other. With hands and mouth. Visenys know this is wrong. She knew Daemon already has a wife. Lady Rhea Royce. But she didn't care.

Visenys is kind yes. But only to the people that she love. But also she can be wild. Rhaenys and Corlys never knew about this. And they better not finding the truth out.

"People will not know about our little secret. Right, Daemon?" Visenys sleep beside him.

"You have my word. My love. I will never do anything to ruin you, and us." Daemon smirked.

"Good. Uncle."  Visenys nodded also smirked.

- - -