9. Death Upon You

- - -

"A proper end for that mumping pig

"A proper end for that mumping pig. My magic abilities.. never failed me."

- - -

Visenys gathered her family, her sons Maelor and Maekar. Her nieces, Baela and Rhaena, her bastard daughter who known as Vaela Sand, green snake from Driftmark. People known her as an adopted daughter of Lady Visenys Velaryon but never knew the truth. Her mother, Princess Rhaenys sit beside Visenys herself.

"Mother. You look well. Thank the gods.." Maekar kissed his mother's hand softly. While Maelor put his right hand on his brother's shoulder.

"What the news of Aegon.. Father.." Visenys asked with a very calm tone to Corlys. He smirked. "He is not in a good health, most of the time milk of the poppy accompany him.."

"And the snake?" Visenys always admire how clearly her mother show her disgust towards Alicent.

"Since.. Queen Helaena died.. she often in her bedchamber.. she often screaming a lot in her room.."

Visenys smiled this is actually the right time for her to take revenge for Rhaenyra, Daemon, Lucerys, Jacaerys, Joffrey, and many other who died because of this war. "The king need to produced an heir, does the council urged him to take a new wife?"

"No. I know where you are going mother. I will not let you sacrifice yourself for the good of.." Maelor stated. He cannot bear to lose her mother either if her plan doesn't work.

"I owed this to Rhaenyra and Daemon. Aegon must be king. In order to do so. We need to washed out this whore and Hightower slut from Kingslanding.." Visenys fidgeting a necklace Rhaenyra used to wear. A valyrian steel necklace.

"If you go to Kingslanding once more.. I'll go with you." A stern voice from a young girl beside Corlys said Baela. "We lost our mother, aunt. We cannot lose you too." The girl continued. Visenys fresh tears stream down.

"Rhaenyra's blood must sit on that throne.. Baela.. Aunt really need to do this. I will be fine. I will protect my self, if fire cannot kill me, no one in Kingslanding will harm me." Visenys walk towards Baela. She hug her, tight. "I will not allow you to go there. Even if I need to give my life for you my lady.. I would.." Visenys sobbed.

"My lady, allow me to accompany you." Vaela stood up. "You can't go to that snake den.. alone, mother.." She said once again.

"You, your mother, and I. We three will go to Kingslanding now. Do what you needs to be done, child." Corlys staring a bit deep to Visenys. "This is the last time.."