Simba meet y/n

You and your b/n were walking because you got kick out of you pried land your brother told you ever thing need know. Your b/n (A/N if you don't know what b/n it means your brother) saw some water and went over to an drank some water. You were playing with your b/n tail stop and looked behind and said y/n get some water would you. you got water then played in the grass you ran in to Simba and nala you bump in to nala you seen her and ran to your b/n. he seen you scared and he rawr at Simba and nala scaring the little cub a way b/n seen that they were just cub and said sorry, but they were too far from b/n, and they did not hear him. He went back to you. You Samil at your b/n. you jump on your b/n back and playing on top him try to bite him and in on second you were knock it off by another lion jump on b/n and attack him. he stops when he seen you. he said Hey are you ok you ran to b/n. your b/n said Hey are you ok y/n. you said yes.

(A/N all so simba and you are both 6 in this story and nala is 5 she one year young then you two) 

Mufasa say sorry hurt you kid you just rawr my son and I see you were just trying to keep your sister safe I am sorry you can stay in are pried land instill you get beater that your b/n said we got kick out are pried land for no resin that ok said Mufasa. 

A/N: I'm a little lazy 

simba: stop bing lazy 

y/n: why be lazy and not read more

A/N: I just lazy let me beee

y/n: fine

A/N: bye also It 2:01 am in the morning I stayed up to long I got noo sleep

y/n: :I

simba: :I 

y/n: bye 

simba: bye 

A/N: also 338 words I have done hat good :)