Chapter 12: No way out

"... W-Wait... maybe it's all just a misunderstanding..."

Riser thought while holding his face with a panicked look on his face. Making him look back at Yumi with a determined look on his face. Pulling the blanket covering her body upwards, but he immediately froze when he saw the small stain of blood on the bed, causing him to spat out blood in response.

"I'm dead"

He thought with a smile on his face before he lean back on the headboard of the bed. Looking up at the ceiling with a stiff and forced smile on his face before a single tear flowed out of the corner of his eye. 

"... Fuck... I didn't even get to see what it feels like to lose my virginity"

He muttered before he felt Yumi suddenly move. Wrapping her arms tighter around his waist. Making Riser scratch the back of his head before placing his hand on her head. Caressing her soft platinum-blonde hair, causing the said girl to happily smile in response.

"How the fuck will I resolve this?"

He said to himself as his brain worked at full capacity. Trying to think of ways to slither himself out of trouble for laying his hand on Yumi. Making him press his temples with his thumb as steam started to come out of his head.

'I'm fucked if this was not under her consent. Shit...Think Riser, think... Should I just leave her and pretend that it was not me? Like hell, they'll believe that! From what I remember before getting drunk. Sirzechs left first, so I was the only guy at the party. Fuck! I shouldn't be worrying about that right now... what I'm more concerned about now is if... she's fertile. I don't want to become a dad yet!!'

He thought while messing his hair due to stress. Making Yumi slightly frown in response due to being disturbed from her sleep, causing Riser to immediately stop. Afraid that he'll wake her up and start chaos inside this bedroom.

"Riser, you in there?"

A knock echoed from the door, causing Riser to feel his body temperature drop, but forced himself to remain composed to prevent them from finding out. Making him clear his throat before answering the woman on the other side of the door.

"Yes, I'm here. Do you need anything?"

"... Nothing in particular... I was just checking if you're alright since you threw up a lot from the party yesterday. You didn't allow any of us except for Yumi to bring you to your room"

"Y-You don't need to worry. I'm fine now..."

"Really?"

"O-Of course, I'm the great Riser after all. How can I fall from just this?"

"... Is that so... then have you seen Yumi? She hasn't returned to her room after bringing you back here"

"*cough**cough* M-Maybe she just walked around the Gremory territory to... think about her life. I-I haven't seen her at all after I woke up. Try looking for her somewhere else, Rias"

"... Riser... are you hiding something?"

Rias asked in a sharp tone. Making Riser feel as if his heart was gripped due to nervousness.

"I am hiding something, Rias... My thing is a bit too erect so it hurts. Do you want to come in and help me relieve myself of this pain? If not, then leave me alone so I can resolve it myself!"

"E-Eh? S-Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you but... if you need help then I don't-"

"AHHHH!!! FUCK! RIAS!! C-Can you contact my family and inform them I'm coming home late!? I haven't informed them yet that I'm staying here!!"