Bondita nodded her head but Anirudh can see hesitation.

"Bondita tell me, what is bothering you?"

"Actually I never went to parlour ever. So i am little nervous." She told him innocently.

Anirudh was shocked. What is this girl? Girls of these time, bath in makeup and here, she is so simple but pure beauty.

"Oh ho my begam is non makeup type. I like it. Now, atleast my some money and time will be saved. I am honoured. But for tomorrow, you have to be ready at parlour. I promise you, I will wait for you all the time outside the parlour. I'll not move away from there. Bondita ke paas Anirudh hai!!!"

Bondita's heart skip it's beat. A sudden wave of being protected from cruel world washed over her and her insecurities vanished in thin air.

Kaise Ho Shukriya
Mujh Ko Jo Chun Liya
Haal-e-Dil Na Keh Sake
Tumne Toh Sun Liya

Ehd-e-Mohabbat Ko 
Poora Kiya
Dard Dil Ka Leke 
Dil De Diya

Everything was prepared. Down to the last light bulb, everything was perfection. In one day, Anirudh had spent 1 million rupees ($100,000) and all for this grand day.

Saurabh had made sure that everything was right. The security was tight, the decorations and catering were in order. And soon enough, the guests would start arriving: everything needed to be right on the dot, because every important dignitary in the country and from abroad were invited.

But it was still going to be a controlled gathering. No journalists or any member of the media were allowed to attend since it was still about security and safety measures.

It wasn't that public yet about Bondita's presence and her importance as Anirudh Roy Chowdhury's wife. Media will be permitted to take pictures only from gate.

Saurabh circulated around the entire premises, coordinating with every security personnel as the guests started arriving. Everyone was curious; Bondita still hadn't made her debutante appearance in the elite.

Apart from being introduced to a few major business association and clients, Anirudh  had kept her under strict vigilance. And now, not only was it about to become officially public that the country's most powerful and eligible bachelor was married, but everyone was about to see who the lucky woman was.

As the guests waited and enjoyed their drinks, they were impatient to see their host and hostess. If this gathering was witnessed by an outsider, one could easily say that it was a ball meant for royalty.

From the lavish setting, all the guests were compelled to think how much his wife must mean to him to have spent so much money on one party. Never had they attended anything so grand in their life before.

Anirudh approached the room of the parlour where Bondita was waiting. As soon as he opened the door; he felt his breath get knocked out of him when he saw Bondita sitting on a chair, her stance regal and graceful.

Even now, he couldn't believe that she, the most beautiful woman, is his wife, his begam. It was almost too good to be true.

"Bondita?" He called and Bondita slowly stood up.

Anirudh smiled gently. He carefully took her hands in his as he slid her engagement and wedding rings in their rightful place and Bondita was feeling like the most grateful woman of the world.. With the rings in place, she felt her fate become permanently sealed.