Jeff had...Jeff had taken other women, people! Oh fuck! What would happen if I became like Nina?! A killer? What if I died and was buried six feet under!

"You hungry? From the looks of it Jeff hasn't been taking good care of his pet." BEN raised his eyebrow, looking over at me in the chair.

Pet, more like experiment.

"A little bit..." I muttered, my stomach stopped growling awhile back when it got used to just eating a bag of chips everyday...But the other hunger, the one for blood was still clawing up my throat waiting for the crimson meat.

"Then it's settled, hopefully no one's home." BEN huffed, with the snap of his fingers the supplies and even the project was gone in thin air.
"How about we get you some food?" BEN smiled, his canines were pointed sharp alike to Jeffs, as if he was a vampire.

I pushed myself up away from the comfy chair and curved around the wooden desk and towards BEN as he waited by the door, stretching on my way making my bones pop.

"Your not scared of me?" BEN rose his eyebrow, looking at me in the dark with his blood red eyes. His eyes glowed in the darkness, his skin sparkled of glitter that wasn't there. I wondered how the corpse was standing in front of me, breathing and laughing like a human.

"No, I'm...fascinated." I muttered, meeting the links gaze.

"Tell me, Y/n, how do I fascinate you?"

Shit, I just fed more to the little shits self love; I thought to myself.

I bit on the inside of my cheek, Crossing my arms over my stomach as I searched the room for an excuse to go downstairs. "I'm hungry." I mumbled, meeting the man's red eyes. "Hm, seems so." He muttered in response, turning and opened the wooden door.

The light from the poorly lit hallway peeked into the room, soon covered with our shadows as we walked out. Except, BENs shadow had a smile while mine had a blank face of all black and grey.

He led me throughout the hall, keeping me behind him for precaution.

Even though these people spoke like humans, it didn't mean they thought like humans.

We walked down a large hall, which soon displayed a kitchen. It looked as if it was made in the 1950's, a mix between red and marble white.
No one sat in it, but it looked used.

"Sit down at the table and keep quiet, don't want you becoming our dinner." He chuckled, motioning me over to the kitchen table and walked off to the far wall where the fridge was located. I hoped he wouldn't pull out a piece of meat like Jack did, but my mouth began to water at the thought.

He opened the door with a sigh and looked around, some packs of beer were placed on the shelves and some sandwiches.

Though, on the bottom drawer there were packaged meats and BENs hands were going directly down to the clear drawer.

I gulped, digging my nails into arm.

The link pulled the drawer open and reached in, pulling out a wrapped meat and set it on the kitchen counter besides the fridge. With that, He looked up at me with a hint of amusement.

"Do you like your meat warm or cold?" BEN smirked, reaching up into the red cupboard and pulled out a plastic plate. Setting it onto the counter, he unwrapped the meat and placed it in the middle of the plate.

"Uh...is there anything not meat?" I muttered, biting down on my bottom lip.

"Hey! Whoever's in there can you warm me up a plate'a-" the woman froze, stopping in her tracks at the entrance of the kitchen. BENs pointed ears went backwards, my soul froze.