Chapter Twelve:Your New Nightmare Hell

Start from the beginning

Blizza soon break free before Tko punch them down. They hisses in pain while wiping the blood from their nose. Enid, Makani, and Pixie run before Enid uses her ninja shadow move to disappear with them as a shadow before reappearing behind Blizza which they kick them into the ground.

Phantom screams echos through your head
A final straw upon your bloody hands

"W-We got to retreat!!!" Blizza said in Negative's voice. "SHUT UP AND KEEP FIGHTING!!!!!" Blizza yells, snapping out of it, before an arrow shoot their wings which they glare and turns to see Elodie.

The sounds of innocents' crying in the air! And all the hopes they crash into deep dark minds!!

Blizza begin to heal themselves with ice on their wings, before charging at Elodie which she yelp, but she growls and kicks Blizza's chin. "Hey! Watch it! That's my girlfriend!!/Hahaha!! That's my girlfriend!!" Enid and Pixie said at the same time.

A monster parasite haunts in your mind. With a long lost dream!! The demon awake! The nightmare's eyes follows and it will not stop til it got your soul!

"You could have it all...but why didn't you?.....THIS POWER....COULD BE YOURS!!" Blizza yells, smirking at Elodie who aims at them, "You should know I'm not looking for top power..Negative..." She said.

You've prove to yourself and to all of us! That you're not meant to win this final battle!
You don't deserve the power you bear!
When you stand beside a legend! You don't even compare!

Elodie shoots three arrows at Blizza who dodges and throw ice spikes at her which she shoot arrows at the spikes. Blizza flies and tackled her down, which Elodie yelp and kick her down.

All the failures is used to fill the success!

In a bloody version game of chess!

And now just because you made this pain!

You'll pay the price!

NOW ACCEPT YOUR FATE AND DIE IN YOUR NEW NIGHTMARE HELL!!!

Blizza soon gets up, but gets blast by Darrel and Raymond into the air. Blizza open their wings, but Rad throw Shannon up in the air, before she uses her buzz-saws to cut their wings. Blizza soon fall to the ground and groan in pain. "This ends now..Blizza.." Ramona said. Suddenly an glorb fall next to Blizza who smirks, "Not yet" they said, before making an ice force shield around them and the glorb tree. Natasha begins to tries to move the ice as Phoenix begins to burn the ice as fast she can. "Ice! No! Don't you dare! It'll kill me if we used more powers from it! We gonna stop!!! This is too much!!" Negative begs.

All the failures is used to fill the success! In a bloody version game of chess! And now just because you made this pain! You'll pay the price! Now accept your fate and die in your new nightmare H E L L!

Negative's eyes went wide before Blizza grabs a few glorbs and gain the powers which Negative hiss in pain...closing their eyes which Blizza got full control and begins to change their form.

Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The team watches in shock and surprise as Blizza transform. "I'm out.." Rad said, before Frankie grabs him, "No you're not" she said.

I don't wanna remember my past.

Carol watches in shock as the scene shows her as Silver Spark, holding baby Ice Snow.

I wanna forget who I used to be! I wanna forget my sorrow pain!

Nightmare Turbo evilly smiles as a scene shows Ice Snow in her bedtime, crying and shaking. Nightmare Turbo clench her chest a bit, before shaking the feeling of.

I wanna forget my destiny!

Venomous and Natasha looks nervous and worried as a scene shows them being Frostbite and Laser, holding hands.

Wings all wide up! Marks all around! What I've become..what you used to be!

Nightmare Turbo looks at her new looks, before pointing at Venomous. "Ice...I know you're hurt..but this is too much!" He said, but They didn't listen.

I only know one rightful thing..my brand new name..NIGHTMARE TURBO!!

Nightmare Turbo laugh insanely, before Elodie looks down to see a glorb next to her. "Fink...do you have an extra collar?" She asks. "Course, I do.." Fink said. "What?! Elodie! Are you gonna go turbo?! That's fucking insane! I mean..not insane as this, but still!!" Phoenix said. "What choice do we have?...beside...I can reach into her..I know she's in there..she's just stuck in her deepest mind..trust me.." Elodie said.

"Alright, babe..but be careful, we're all counting on you" Pixie said, hugging her which Elodie hugs back and kisses her cheek. "Stay safe..." Enid said, hugging Elodie too which she hugs back. "I will, I promise, darlings" Elodie said, before putting the collar on and grab the glorb. Nightmare Turbo laughs and flies into the sky, before she almost got shot by a purple arrow which Turbo Elodie shows up and have her arrow ready.

You came back for another round!

I'm here to stop your mask of shame! You don't even deserve the power you bear!!!

Nightmare Turbo growls a lot, before their eyes flash even darker and begin to open her wings even more.

You used to be a legend! A righteous girl!!

T. Elodie glare at them as a scene shows Elodie in the past, being a little miss perfect in POINT Prep, before the scene took back to T. Elodie narrowing her eyes at Nightmare Turbo.

All the failures used to fill the success! In a bloody version game of chess!

So you sit on your throne!

T. Elodie begin to summons more arrows and aims at them.

Begin to roll the dice!!!

Nightmare Turbo smirks, before summoning an dark blue ice sword.

And you expect us to die!!

T. Elodie begins to charge at Nightmare Turbo which they charges back.

IN YOUR NEW NIGHTMARE

HELL!!!!!!!!!

(Hope you enjoy this. This is a lot to do lol. Pixie, Frankie, Makani, Natasha, and Ramona belong to Ra1nSt0rm )