17🧡

Ella knew how she and Tom had kissed again. She felt like an idiot knowing how it was just getting complicated. She knew she needed to keep away from him. But she couldn't.

Ella knew how she wanted to make her mum happy. And that meant keeping away from Tom. From the forbidden of the affair. She knew how messy it was.

Ella knew she needed to make it work. She needed to focus on her future and making something of her life. Something for her mum to be proud of.

When she woke that morning, she walked downstairs and sighed. Izzie was there with Chlo. "You okay love?" She asked.

Ella nodded. "Yeah. I'm okay. Just didn't sleep too well last night. That's all," she said as she looked to her mum.

Izzie smiled. She knew how much Ella had been through . And she was proud of her. She was proud of how far she had come.

Chlo smiled. "I'm off. Got to meet Donte before school,"
She said as she grabbed her bag and left.

Izzie rolled her eyes and sighed. She knew she wanted her girls to find people who were worthy of them. "I wish she would hurry up and get over him. He's no good for her."!

Ella shrugged. "But she loves him. There's nothing wrong with loving someone. As long as he makes her happy, that's all," she told her.

"You're too smart. You know that?" Izzie said as she looked to her.

Ella nodded and grinned. "Had to happen at some point. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone I'm your favourite child," she said as she stood up and walked off.

Izzie stood there and sighed. She couldn't help but think that Ella was keeping something from her. And she hated how she thought that.

***
Ella went into school. She saw Grace and walked over to her. "I'm an awful person. Tom kissed me. And I kissed him back. I enjoyed it. More than I should. And he's right. I miss him. I don't want to miss him," she said as she looked to her best friend.

"Good morning to you too. Let me get this straight. You kissed Tom? And you enjoyed it?" She asked.

Ella nodded. "Pretty much. What the hell am I going to do? I mean... he's not mine. I want him to be. But he's not. And it sucks."

Grace smiled. She took her hand. "Talk to him. See if there's anything there for you," she told her.

Ella sighed. "How's it going with your mum?"

"We went for dinner. But I can't forgive her. She left me like I was nothing. I hate her," Grace said.

Ella smiled. "It'll be okay. We've both got this," she said.

***
Ella was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Tom walked in. He sat down next to her and smiled. "Are you okay? You haven't replied to my texts."

"My phone is being repaired. It fell in the sink while I was washing up," Ella said.

Tom nodded. He looked to her and smiled. "I meant what I said. I want you. And I know you want me too," he said.

Ella looked to him and sighed. But could she risk it all by giving into what she wanted which was Tom Clarkson?