Everyone looks over at Rachel, even Alice who seemed to finally be awake.

Rachel: Oh, your awake.

Alice: Yeah...But now my head hurts like I've been hit by a train..

Alice laughs.

Gold: Oh! Rachel, how are they?

Rachel looks over at Gold.

Rachel: Oh. Alec is doing fine, he's downstairs helping Funneh with anything she needs but uhm...Funneh isn't doing to hot. Apparently her adrenaline started going down in the process of Alec stitching up her wounds. She was in some much pain, that everytime Alec barely pokes at Funneh's skin with the needle. She was about ready to throw hands with him.

Alice: My baby? Wait- My baby!

Alice tries forcing herself up to which Wyatt runs over towards Alice, making her lay back down.

Wyatt: Calm down. Funneh is just fine. She's probably just resting.

Rachel nods.

Rachel: She is. As long as she has Alec down there with her. She'll be just fine.

Alice sighs before laying back down.

Alice: I want to see her soon.

Gold: And we won't keep that from you. Once you get better, you may see her.

Alice sighs.

Alice: Can't I just see her now?

Gold: No. It's best you rest on it for now.

Funneh: What?

Everyone shoots there head over towards the door. Both Funneh and Alec were standing in the doorway.

Gold: Funneh? What are you doing up! Alec- Why isn't she resting?

Alec: Look, I tried. I really did. But she was so persistent I let her up here. She really wanted to see her mom. I... I'm a horrible boyfriend, I couldn't say no.

Alec laughs.

Gold sighs.

Gold: Alright, you may see your mom.

Everyone steps out of the way. Letting Funneh through. She walks over towards Alice.

Alice: Funneh!

Alice slowly gets up, Wyatt helps her so she doesn't hurt herself.

Alec walks over towards Funneh. Funneh leans down to give Alice a hug, Alec holds on to her waist, so she doesn't fall while doing so.

Alice: Are you okay?

Funneh: I'm okay. I can still walk, that's a good thing.

Alice chuckles.

Funneh: Well, uhm...How many wounds do you have in total? If you don't mind me asking.

Funneh looks up, counting in her head before looking back down.

Funneh: About 9. Now! If i didn't doge her other throws. I would have about 15 or so.

Alice grunts.

Alice: Normally i would think you would have gotten into school fights, not knife fights. Jeez Funneh, you only been down here for a year.

Funneh: Hey, it's not my fault. Yandere is the one that's obsessed with starting fights in my dorm.

Funneh laughs.

Alice: She really wants you dead.

Funneh: Yeah, she tried for months. But guess what? She failed. I'm still here. Still alive.

Alice: Don't want to jinx it. Remember, she knows where you live, what your daily routine is, what school you go to. She could kill you anytime she wants.

Funneh: Don't remind me.

Everyone does a nervous laugh.

Gold: I wonder what her next plan is.

Funneh: Probably kill us one by one. Sounds like a Yandere thing to do.

Gold laughs.

Gold: Watch her kidnap one of us and make that her threat. 

Gold looks over at Alec.

Gold: I can see her going for you.

Alec: Hey! C'mon now, don't jinx it! She might actually do that!

Everyone laughs.

Funneh: She's just kidding. Don't worry. If she's after anyone....

Funneh slowly looks over at Kyran.

Kyran: Aye- Don't say that! I'm an annoying *ss b*tch who can barely pick up after themself! I'm the last person she would want to go after!

Funneh laughs at the sheer panic in his voice.

Funneh: I'm just messing with you. I know you're her last option.

Kyran: Well now that you put it that way...

Everyone laughs.

Aly: Just be glad you're her last option. Funneh over here is probably her first.

Funneh: Woah! Don't turn it on me! Shes- She's probably after Alec!

Alec: Wow, flip it on the boyfriend i see.

All the adults in the room sigh.

Bailey: I sometimes forget you guys are kids still, living through hell you don't even want to be in. Let me just clear this up. All of you guys are going to die.

Gold: Mom!!! God d*mn!! No chill!!

Bailey: What? You guys are turning who's going to be her victim first on each other. Gotta shut you all up somehow.

Rachel jumps into the conversation, laughing.

Rachel: I know, as a parent, i shouldn't be the one to say so but- I'm sort of, you know, curious. If you all could pick ONE person in the room right now, that you know FOR SURE Yandere would pick. Who would you all think?

Without any hesitation, everyone points over at Funneh, besides Alec who this time, chose himself. Alec slowly looks over at everyone, who was obviously pointing at Funneh.

Alec: Seriously? The time i FINALLY pick myself. Everyone's changes their minds? Ya'll are terrible friends. 

Everyone gives off a laugh besides Funneh, who's jaw literally hits the floor.

Funneh: Oh c'mon! The only loyal person here, is my boyfriend. 

Gold chuckles. 

Gold: Whatttt? I picked wisely. She been after you for months now. You just....Hit off differently.

Funneh grunts.

Funneh: I'm going to bed.

Gold: What? But it's not even 5 yet.

Funneh: It sure seems like it.

Gold: And we haven-

Funneh: Goodnight!!!

Funneh leaves out the room, still bouncing off of walls to hold herself up. Alec runs behind. Making sure she doesn't take one small, wrong move and tumbles down the stairs. Gold turns towards everyone, giving off a silent shrug before going on with her day.

(1.3k Words)

Just got to love the sabotage 😇