[5] Who?

Sometime later has passed, quite nearly everyone was upstairs in the guest bedroom besides Alec and Funneh.

Aly: Has anyone checked on Funneh and Alec?

Gold: Hm. Come to think about it, I haven't yet.

Rachel: Well, I'll go check on them.

Gold: Okay, make sure to knock, I know Funneh didn't want anyone in the room but Alec.

Rachel: I will.

Rachel turns around and walks out the guest bedroom, shutting the door behind herself before walking off towards Funneh's room. She gives the door a light knock. Giving them a few seconds to respond.

Nothing.

She knock one more time.

Still nothing.

Rachel: Alec, Funneh? You guys in there?

Rachel looks down at the door handle before sighing.

Rachel: I'm coming in.

Rachel cracks open the door before pushing it all the way open. She looks over at the bed, she seen no one. Weird but okay. She glances around the room, she still seen no one in sight.

Rachel raises an eyebrow before backing out of the room and shutting the door. She slowly turns around before looking over towards the stairs.

Rachel's mind: Maybe there downstairs.

Rachel walks over towards the stairs, walking down, taking small steps at a time before getting a good view of the couch. There, that's when she let's out a sigh of relief.

Funneh was on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, holding a cup filled with something. A few second later, Alec comes in frame. He was bringing Funneh a napkin.

Rachel: Funneh, Alec?

Rachel continues down the stairs, reaching the bottom.

Alec looks over, but Funneh didn't. She looked out of it.

Alec: Oh, hey mom.

Rachel: Hi. Is Uhm- Funneh okay?

Alec looks over at Funneh before looking back.

Alec: No, she's not doing so well. Her adrenaline started going down when I was stitching her arms and- Any wound that I seen. She was in pain. Felt like everytime I poked the needle in her skin, she was about ready to throw hands with me. It took a real time struggle before I was done. I instantly gave her pain meds that she had in her side drawer. So now, she's calm. But barely talking. She can hardly even look at me.

Rachel: Oh wow, I'm so sorry.

Alec: It's fine. She's just in pain, that's all. We've just...Gotta give her some time to heal. Soon, she'll be up and moving in no time.

Rachel: That's good. I'm sure Funneh is greatful for what you did.

Funneh: I am..

Rachel and Alec both looked over at Funneh.

Funneh: It's just... Really hard to speak and look up at anyone...

Alec gives off a sigh before walking to the other side of Funneh and sitting down.

Alec: Don't worry on speaking or looking up at anyone. We all understand you're in pain. Just do what's best for your health. Okay?

Funneh gestures her eyes over towards Alec before smiling.

Funneh: Okay..

Alec looks up at Rachel before nodding. Rachel turns back around, facing the stairs to which, she goes back up. Heading towards the guest bedroom and slowly opens up the door.