It's just soo beautiful and the best part was we were staying here with family.
I mean Sid's chacha ji lives here, so we are gonna stay with them for 2 weeks and I heard they have 3 children who are of our age group only.
Sooo, more fun.

Even Rohan has come with us as ma and bebe insisted him to.

We rang the door bell and a woman in her mid fiftes gretted us.

"Ohh my god, Sid, Karan you have grown up so much " she said hugging both of them

"Hnji chachi jii" they both said smiling.

"And is she your wife Sid, god, she beautiful.
I never thought anyone would be able to match my Sid but look at her, sorry to say but ye to tujhse bhi bahut zada sohnii haii" she said hugging me and I blushed at her compliment.

"Sure, she is" Sid said smiling at me.

"Haa haa, hum to tujhe dikhe hi nhii Shruti" bebe said to chachi jii who smiled sheepishly and hugged the others.

"And you are..." she asked Rohan and before any of us could reply she said again

"Rohan, right"

"Umm..yaa..hnjii aunty" he said confused and being awkward as he was the only outsider.

"But how do you know him" asked Karan

"Your mom told me about him and how he is your family, so ofcourse he is our family too." She said smiling

"Thank you aunty" he said with moist eyes.

"Ayy,shut up. You don't thank family bete. And now come inside all of you, it's cold outside" she said and all of us went in and I was really happy at the way she treated Rohan.

Family for him has always been a touchy topic and seeing him getting the love he deserves I couldn't be more happy for him.

"Where are others" Sid said when we settled down.

"Ohh your chacha went to buy some things from the market, Anika, Kirti are at their boutique and Vikrant is also at the company" she explained

"Okk, I'll show you guys the rooms, rest all of you" she said.

Then all of us went into the rooms we were given.

And was it beautiful.
It was very beautiful room with large windows , a fireplace and small sofa and everything was in wooden texture.
There was also a chandelier.

"Wow" I said " Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked " yaa , very" "When we first came here I chose this very bedroom in a minute

"Wow" I said
" Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked
" yaa , very"
"When we first came here I chose this very bedroom in a minute. I just loved the vibe and view" he explained

"Yaa the large windows give an amazing view...it's cosy and pretty" I said

"Cosy hnn" he smirked and placed his hands on my waist.