Chapter 5

Sid's PoV ( yaa people..sid again 😉)

Present:

I left my office and went towards my car.
I was going to meet Navya and then I'll leave for home.

I hope Navya isn't angry with me. It wasn't even my fault...but I needed to save my company at any cost.

I reached her apartment. Yaa, her house. She lives here in Mumbai while her parents are in Delhi.

I parked my car and went towards the lift not forgetting her gift otherwise she'll kill me for sure.

I ringed the doorbell and she opened the door after a few seconds.

"Hey baby" I said smiling
"Hey" she replied. Okk she is angry

"Um..not hugs or kisses?" I asked hopefully.

"Naahh" she replied

"Then what about your gift." I took out the box which I was hiding.

"Ooh you brought it , I thought you forgot baby" she replied getting happy and hugging me.

Finally, atleast she is in a good mood now.

Navya has always been crazy about gifts. Her anger can vanish in a few seconds it's just a matter of a gift.

"Now, can I come in baby" I asked

"Yes, yes ofcourse babyy" she replied sweetly.

( readers be like : What a bitch )

I went inside and settled down.

"Sid, you won't leave me naa ??" She asked

"No, baby ofcourse I won't" I replied cupping her face.

"Is your wife more beautiful than me ?" She asked suddenly

Yaa, Navya refused to see her. Maybe she doesn't even know her name because she  said she needed mental piece and a bit time away from me when I first told her about this.

Now back to the question. Is she ?
Well, in all honesty she is but would I say it. Nope 🤐

What.... don't question me people it's not wrong to compliment someone's beauty.
( author : smirks)

Anyways, you like someone by their inner beauty not by outer.

"Sid , where are you lost?" She asked again.

"Huhh...nowhere baby...just thinking about how beautiful you are" I replied ( escapes the question smartly.)

"Really thank you so much baby. I knew she wouldn't be that beautiful. How can she compete with me " she replied smirking

I..I didn't know what to say. So I just used my forever saviour. Smile.
I smiled at what she said.

..................................................................................

I reached home at 07:30 p.m
Although I would have came home a bit late but Navya said she needed to leave somewhere. Due to some work issues or something, so I thought why not go home and rest.

"Hey mumma" I said.

"Hey sid, you are back" she replied smiling.

"Yaa maa, I'll be in my room" I said and was about to leave when mom said

"Sid, beta ( son) from today onwards Avni will also be staying in your room. So please be respectful and calm with her. I don't want you to shout at her or say anything bad to her. " She said