Please Take Over My Body...

"Go ahead.. Don't stop because of me.." she says. She puts her bag down while her eyes are fixed on us. I turned and looked at Cindy. Cindy quickly picks up her Kermit blanket and covers herself. I was confused. Then it hit me. Tuition! Oh... "If you would excuse us.." I drag my words. *Chuckle* "Alright." She walks out and closes the door.

"What the hell, Mel? Why is she here? This was supposed to be just us." I felt guilty. I didn't plan to do this with her! She just.. she just wanted to do it. "What did I do? I just wanted this to be a study date." I roll my eyes and get out of bed to feel the cold floor. She still was on the bed with her arms crossed looking away from me. "Get up! Get dressed! It's over!" I scream at her. She finally turns to me. "I thought you loved me." What? What is that supposed to mean? "What? I do love you! It's just that.." Her hair was all messed up but she looked amazing and fuckable. "Baby, look. I love you. It's just that I find this connection towards Maddie." "Maddie? You have got a nickname for her?" Ugh. No point trying. I turned away. I got up and put of my jeans that were laying around in the room. I heard a knock on the door. I gave Cindy a glare and walked towards the door.

"Yeah?" I said. "Was I disturbing you guys? I'm so sorry about it." She sounded as if she committed a crime. "Ohh no! We were just.. Just.." I saw her chuckle away. "We are in a relationship and we were getting a little close a few minutes ago." Cindy was beside me holding my hand all wrapped in a clean white towel that looked like linen. Damn, she's rich. I look surprised at Cindy. I turned back and saw Maddie looking as if she knows everything that happened. Psh! I betted she's not even a lesbian. 

"Lemme just come back another time.."   She slowly picks up her back and leaves and as she opens the front door Cindy was in the bathroom already. I was watching her from the top. I was directly facing a elegant chandelier that had many pearls and gems. I waved Maddie a 'bye'. I turn back and muttered, "Fuck. They both are so hot."
Ah. Just thinking about them makes me oh so horny. Few minutes later Cindy walks out of the bathroom to see me only with a thin inner wear and a crème colored pantie. My hand was sliding in and out while I was left on Cindy's rainbow bed mattress moaning and groaning. I kept biting my bottom lip and profusely bobbed up and down slowly. My other hand was up my inner wear top slowly massaging my sensitive nipples have my fingers on them reacting to every image and picture I imagined of Cindy and Maddie. "Ahhh yes fuck me bitch. Cindy.. Ahhh mmm" I moan in pleasure. I look up to see Cindy using her soft fingers caressing herself... Ahh