When we pull back, Rogue lovingly caresses the dragon mate mark on the left side of my neck, making my skin tingle from his touch. "What will you do now, Viv-chan?" He asks, and I knew he's referring to my decision.

"I don't know. I really want to go home to Fairy Tail, but both you and Sting have done so much for me in the past year."

"It's fine, Viv-chan. Nobody is forcing you," He says gently.

I lean into Rogue and he wraps an arm around my waist, as I lean my head against his shoulder. Rogue gently pulls us down to lay on the bed, and I snuggle into his side, resting my head on his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Let's just stay like this for awhile," I murmur, as I continue to think about my decision.

Around ten minutes later, I stand at the train station, after having my Sabertooth guild mark removed. Rogue and Sting are seeing me off. Lector and Frosch are here too. I'd had my guild mark removed as I'd decided to return to Fairy Tail. I gaze up at my mate, a soft smile on my lips.

Before leaving, I'd requipped into a pink checkered skirt and long sleeved turtleneck with a long sleeved white jacket. I've also got on my feet grey tights and black flats.

 I've also got on my feet grey tights and black flats

"Thank you for everything, Roguey. You too, Sting-kun," I add with a glance at the guild master.

He grins back at me as he replies, "Don't mention it, Viv-chan!"

Rogue smiles as he nods his head in agreement.

"Good luck back at Fairy Tail, Kumi-chan," Says Rogue.

"Thanks. It'll be great to be back," I say.

"Last call for Magnolia!" The conductor announces over the loudspeaker, making me blink my blue eyes a few times.

"I should get going," I say,

"Fro will miss you!" Frosch says.

"Yeah, it was great having you here," Says Lector.

"I'll miss you, too, Frosch, Lector," I tell him. I bend down and scoop them up in a tight hug, which they return. I look back at Rogue. I lean up on my tiptoes and kiss him, which he returns. We soon pull back and I set the Exceeds down before I head onto the train.

I peer out of a booth window to wave at the Twin Dragon Slayers and their Exceeds, and they wave back.