I just chuckled at soppy myself and pushed all those thoughts to the back of my mind as I fell back on the bed and pulled the duvet over me. I tried staying awake and wait for JJ to come back but he gestured me to sleep as he talked the phone and my body seemed to listen immediately as I fell back asleep.

JJ's POV

"We need to find out everything about him , his friends, what he does , his connections, everything. I want to destroy him." I said as I gritted my teeth.

I was angry, really really angry. Juliana is the most precious and sweet girl in the world and this prick tried to hurt her emotionally and try and ruin her reputation.

"I'm sure we'll have everything by morning or afternoon tomorrow. Just keep her off social media and make sure to make her not worry about this whole thing and get some bloody sleep I know it's late...." Mams , my manager spoke as I giggled and bid him goodbye.

I went back into my warm comfy room and saw Juliana peacefully sleeping in my bed. She looked absolutely amazing, so beautiful. I smiled as I took my place next to her and got under the duvet.

She felt me lay down next to her and as if it was a habit she rolled into my side and cuddled closer to me making me giggle and pull her a little closer.

Let's hope by the time I wake up tomorrow, there's some more information about that Trevor dude.

Juliana's POV

I woke up the next day in JJ's bed by myself. The smell of pancakes filled up the air as I could hear JJ and Simon talking from the kitchen area.

I quickly got off the bed and made it look presentable again before going into JJ's bathroom and brushing my teeth and freshening up a little. Also don't ask why I have a toothbrush in JJ's bathroom, let's just say for the amount of time I spent here it just made sense to have a few spare toiletries in his bathroom for me to use.

"Good morning boys....." I greeted them with a smile as I walked out the room and into their living room.

"Good morning Jules." Simon said as he gave me a side hug as I watched JJ try and plate up the pancakes I'm assuming he had made.

"These look good , you sure JJ made them...." I whispered to Simon as JJ looked up at us.

"Hey I'll have you know I'm a great chef." JJ said rolling his eyes as me and Simon laughed making JJ tell us to fuck off and wait for him in the living room.

"I heard about the date , shame it didn't go well....." Simon said with a sigh as we sat down on the couch.

"Yeah it wasn't an ideal first date...." I said with a sad smile as Simon rubbed my back in comfort.

"Hey look on the bright side , it looks like my favorite couple could be happening real soon." Simon said as I rolled my eyes at his excitement.

"Nah my life always finds a way to fuck things up for me so don't place your bets on that happening any time soon Minter." I said as I saw JJ walking towards us with 2 plates in his hands.

"Here you go , pancakes and syrup by chef JJ." JJ said proudly as he handed us a plate of pancakes drenched in syrup each.

I quickly took a bite to let him know of my opinion on his cooking and it tastes amazing. Honestly I didn't know JJ could cook so well, you could taste the effort and time he had put in it.

"It's alright..." Simon said with a shrug as I saw JJ's face fall.

"Hey don't lie to him..... It's amazing Jide, I'm really impressed." I said as Simon chuckled and JJ smiled again.

"I was joking but now that you have got your girlfriend's approval I bet you don't even care about my opinion." Simon said as a blush crept onto my cheeks at his words.

His girlfriend. That sounds amazing......

We spend the rest of the morning talking and laughing around and when we were joined by Talia a little later it just became better. I had almost completely forgotten about the shitty date and all the controversy I was currently in.

It was almost afternoon when JJ walked away from our gossip session after getting a call from his manager and from how his voice changed we all knew that he was angry all over again.

I excused myself from Simon and Talia and walked up to JJ as he stood in his room pacing around , the anger clearly seen on his face and tone.

"Okay Mams I need all this sorted as soon as possible and that prick should apologize to Jules by the end of day, I don't care how but just make it happen or I'm going over to his apartment and giving him the worst ass beating ever." JJ said before throwing his phone on the bed and putting his head in hands.

I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder as he looked back at me and I felt his body relax a bit as his face changed from a look of anger to a look of sadness.

"Jules sit down I have something to tell you." He said leading me to his bed.

"Look before everything I just want to say none of this is your fault and I don't want you to feel sad or guilty. I just want you to forget about him as soon as possible." JJ said with concern in his voice as he took my hand in his.

"What's happened....." I asked concerned.

"Trevor...... he's been sleeping with some model behind your back.....she came forward and told us that she didn't know you were his girlfriend. She sent you a message apologizing too it seems." He said squeezing my hand to comfort me.

Truth be told I wasn't as sad as I should have been. I felt more relief at the fact that my suspicions were right and that now I would be able to put all this behind me.

"So.....time to make him take everything back I guess...." I said with a chuckle as JJ looked at me shocked before smiling at me. I think he expected me to be a whole lot more sad than I was.

"You don't need to worry about that. He'll apologize and vanish from your life by the end of the day...." JJ said as he hugged me tightly.

"So......how about a date tomorrow then." JJ asked and I could sense a tinge of nervousness in his voice making me giggle.

"I would love that Jiddle." I said as he smiled and kissed me on my forehead.

Now time for a proper first date..........

A/N

Trevor's finally out of the lovebirds way.

Now the real love story begins and I hope you lot are excited.

New chapter real soon.......

Elora signing off ✌🏻