chapter 14

✧༺♥༻✧
Everyone in the multivese were in the meeting room planning their next move to finally defeat the destroyer.. Since he had escape the last time they fought.him... Ink were silent the whole time... With no emotions at his eyes...
He was in a deep thought..
Everyone keep on glancing at each other.. Some didn't really wanna joined this meeting...
They were just forced by this... Some were starting to get pissed... Mostly it was the more violent ones...
Ink then sigh and finally his eyes changing color everytime he blinks..
Ink then spoke up but what he said made everyone shock and rejoice..

"The destroyer is dead..and error may have killed his family which is the bad sanses! "

It was silent for a moment before everyone started to jump up and down in happines some cried... Happy that the multivese treat is now gone and they all can finally live peacefully.. While some well just went silent mostly it was the sanses that befriended the destroyer.. And the bad sanses...
Yessss!!!! We did it!!! Fuck you!!! Destroyer!!!
One of them shouted while having a middle finger to the sky... Some just smiled and laughed some well not happy that he did that in front of their brothers who had a confused look what fuck means...

One of them recognize that ink weren't joining the fun ... That was outher...
Hey! Uhh.. Ink..pal you okay? You seemed to be in thought? Outher asked with a confused and worried look... Ink then smiled at him reassuring him that his okay and its nothing important...
Outher nodded... Ink then declared a party to an au that he made which is a party au...
He said that they should celebrate the destroyer and bad sanses deaths...
And every au is invited... Everyone aggree... And they all then went through the portal with big smiles at their faces...

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Outher pov:

I was shocked to find out that the destroyer were now gone... Everyone then rejoice and cried in happiness

I just stared at the ground not feeling happy at all.. The destroyer were now gone... I know that the destroyer destroyed aus... But then still... Nobody know that he is actually a pretty nice person ... I mean I have talked with the destroyer before.. When he was at my au...looking at the stars... I was glad that he loved my au... I mean who wouldn't? At first I was rather scared that he might destroy my au.... And also the fact that he found me hiding behind a tree.... I almost piss myself I thought that I was going to die... But instead he apologize and beg me not to kick him out... I was surprised at that... And that's when I realized that weve all just misunderstand the destroyer... He wasn't that Physcho guy that only loved to kill and murder everyone.. But no.. He was someone else... He even told me that he was just forced by someone.. Which I asked who it was but he didn't told me....

**✿❀○❀✿**

I sighed and my eyes coaught lust sans he was the most hated sans... Here.. Which I felt sorry for him...kind off
It seems that is wasn't the only one upset.... He look like he was on the edge of crying.... We meet eye contact and he immediately look away....and  walk away... Going through a portal....

I look at my brother next to me.... And he seem like he was about to cry...
Hey! Bro you okay?
Huh? Oh.. Nye heh heh!! Afcourse Im okay!!! Brother!!! In fact I'm happy that!... The destroyer is dead...
I frowned.. My brother were really bad at lying I could see in his eyes... That he wasn't happy at all... Perhaps he was just like me.....
Heh... Sure.. Bro!
I said... I then look away... And while everyone was wooo hoooing I saw ink and realize that he wasn't joining in the fun and.... Blue and dream weren't here at all... Usually they were always present at the meetings....
I asked ink if his okay... He smiled and reassure d me that he was okay.... I nodded.. And was about to ask.. Where blue and dream is... When ink announced a party.... And after that everyone went home to their au...
Maybe I'll ask next time...
I thought and went home with my brother..

♥*♡∞:。.。 author chan/kun。.。:∞♡*♥

Yoooo hoo!!!
Author chan/kun here!!!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though its a bit ya know😅

Anyways I'm sorry if this was short
I run out of motivation! I may update slow due to school
Yeah ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ!

(♥ω♥*)