chapter 15

✧༺♥༻✧
Ink pov:

Everyone went home to their au.. And I decided to stay a little bit ..
Dream and blue were gone ever since that day fresh came and announced error and night mare and his gang deaths.
I was happy that the destroy is gone and I can finally create more without any Inturuptionsi...
But then.... Still I feel like fresh is hiding something from me...
Also I haven't seen dream and blue...
Since fresh dragged the two in a portal when I wasnt looking
I have a bad feeling about this... I feel like something bad is gonna happen..

*flash back*
At the meeting room

The star Sanses were in the meeting room discussing about what to do since the destroyer escapes and their plan dint work....

Ink.. We should really focus more to the people that got hurt and aus who lost their sans/papyruses

Ask dream with a very concerned .... Ink didn't say anything.. He was in the floor with his knees... Hugging himself... . His vials run out... No emotions written at his face

I-i do-dont kn-know
I need some more time to think...
H-he ... My vials are gone.. I haven't created anything for the past 2 months... I need to create more...

Is that all you cared!! About!???
Creating more and more!!! What about the people that die!! And the hundreds aus that lost their sans!!!
They need us ink!!!! I-i can't do this on my own!!! The negativity is kill ing me!!! But you know what!!! You wouldn't understand!!! I had to force myself to do my job... And help those in need!!! Cause I'm the Guardian of positivity! They all need me! And I have to force myself to smile and hide everything!!! But I endured all of it!!! Cause of my love for the people... And you must do your job too!!! Protect everyone!!!

Dream shouted ... He had dark circles at his eyes socket tired and exhausted of the negativity.. He had to endure... And had to heal all of those that are injured...
Finally letting out his frustration...
And anger towards ink for not caring and helping..at all...

Ink then look at dream...rhe two of them stared at each other... Blue had a very concerned look... For his two friends... Just thnen a portal opened revealling a colorful skeleton.. Holding something...
The star Sanses look at the skeleton..
Confused...

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
Fresh pov:

I went inside the portal holding error clothes... For evidence that he is dead..
I smiled... When I went through the portal I saw ink and dream staring at each other dream look exhausted.. And blue having concerned look... Towards the two... They all then spotted me and had a look of confusion..
Blue then came running..
FRESH!!!!! WERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!??
Blue said ..
I smiled... I then throw error clothes in front of him... he look at it... Confused... I then decided to speak up
*after explaining *
(I'm sorry but Im too lazy)

Wait! Your lying right? Dream said

I shake my head no..

Blue was shocked to hear that error and everyone was now gone..
He then fall on his knees...
With his hands at his face forcing himself not to cry...
Dream was also on the edge of crying..
He grip his hand in a ball..
While looking at the ground...
Ink just look and then grab something from his pocket it was a vial... Dream then look at ink confused...
Ink drank the vial... And immediately jump in happiness... But dream weren't at all happy...
They jaut continue to look at the ground ...
While ink jump... In happiness..

Yes!!! Finally!!! There gone!!! I can finally create more...!! Without anyone destroying my creations!!!
Ink said.. Jumping around...

I look at dream and he forced himself to smile.. I know dream still cared for his brother.. And that he just wanted to be with him again like they use to...
And blue well... He was griping h8s chest... Holding his tears...
I then grabbed dream and blue away.. They all look at me confused... I just smirked.. Ink didn't even realize that I was grabbing the two of them... We went through the portal... And into my house...

Ink pov:
I jump around in happiness..
While turning my back....
Then a question came into my head

Wait? But how did fresh?

I thought and was about to ask when I didn't see anyone...
Wait where did they go?!!

Fresh pov:

We went through the portal and I to my house... I then let go of the two...
And suddenly blue started crying.. FDA Klingerstown to the floor with his knees.. A sobbing mess
Dream look at blue confused why he started crying...

N-no.. W-why would error
No! Wait h-he must have had a reasin6 why he had to kill night mare and everyone..
I-i he must be right? *sobs*

Dream then snapped our of h8s thought and tried to calm blue down and it worked he showered blue with positivity.. .. Blue look at him for a moment.. Before calming down..

Blue are you okay?
Why did you cried isn't it what you wanted? For along time?

Blue then snapped towards dream..

No!!! I never wanted this!!! Error and the others were like a family to me!!!! I never wanted to fight them!!!!

Dream were surprised by blues sudden outbursts..blue never almost shouted at him.. .
Dream was speechless.. .

And I know that you never wanted your brother to die..
I know that you still cared for him and just wanted to save him and this stupid war to stop...

Blue said looking at dream.. Seriousness at his face.
Dream back down a bit...caarsing his arm... While looking at the ground..
I-i don't know what your talking about...i never.. Beside night mare hated me..
Dream said not making eyes contact..
Blue sigh... And punch dream at the face making him fall to the floor.. I just stood there enjoying.. The scene.. I will stop them when it time to.. I thought...

Dream looks t blue surprise by h8s action...

Dream pov:
Blue punch me in the face making me fall to the floor... I touched my cheek and look at blue in disbelief.. Surprise by h8s action..
I never thought that blue could do this... I.. Though t he hated violence...
And why would he...
I thought just then blue snap me out of my deep thoughts.... But what blue said next makes me shock..

Excuse my language.. But! Will you just fucking stop it already!!!???
I've had enough of you lying about your feelings... I know!! That you never wanted this war in the first place I know.... That you just wanted to be with your brother again!!!! You really are stupid!!! And so naive.. Ink is just using you!! He never cared in the first place..! And her eyou are being a naive person!!! No wonder night mare turn into something like that c
you are stupid.. And the worst!!!!
Brother ever!!!

I blink.. And grip my chest... What blue said made my soul ache
His right tho! You are the Worst!! And soo naive!! The same as before'~

(Thatissoohorribleidontknoeehatumdoing!!!)
This cringed! (๑'̥̥̥>ω<̥̥̥'๑)