Part 6

Shivaay : Thank you saali saahiba...

Ishu just smiled.... 😊

After the photo session, Ashu asked everyone to stay at her house for the night and everyone agreed..... But Ishu could not stop anymore, she told everyone that her exams have to be prepared from tomorrow..... So everyone agrees and Ishu went out after saying sorry to Ashu.........was just getting out that someone called her from behind...When she looked back, it was none other than Ashu's elder brother Lakshya....So Ishu also stopped and Lakshya came to him and asked....

Lakshya : Aap nhi rukengi apni dost ke saath sb toh ruk rahe hai

Ishu gave the same reason, then Lakshya asked...

Lakshya : If you don't mind, should I drop if you are getting late

Ishu said no, shaking her head....

Ishu : Nahi-nahi Lakshya ji No need... humare.....

Aaryan comes even before she can say anything, so Ishu introduces both of them and leaves Lakshya after speaking byy......
While talking to Lakshya, Shivaay was watching standing away, he got very angry because he did not like anyone else to go to Ishu because even today he felt a little love in his heart for Ishu........

Ishu and Aryan get in the car and leave.........
Ishu was very calm when Aryan suddenly said....

Aryan : Chal madam bta kya hua h tujhe kyu itni upset hai or preshaan kyu hai... or Haa.... jhuth bolne ki koshish bhi mt krna pakdi jaayegi....

Hearing this, Ishu said with a false smile....

Ishu : Kya bhai !!... Kya bol rahe ho kuch toh nhi hua hai...

Aryan said....

Aryan : Bol bhi de.... tujhe meri kasam..... chal bata...

Now Ishu didn't say anything and after a while told Aryan everything that happened from the beginning and then before Aryan asked anything,...
she asked to drive the car and closed her eyes by putting her head on the car seat, she saw shivaay's face. appeared and heard his words....

Aryan saw it and understood that now Ishu is not going to answer any of his questions. Aryan and Ishu reached home in no time.....

Ishu immediately went to her room and started drinking Appy without changing clothes....... After Appy did not know what came to her mind, she stood under the shower without taking off her clothes and closed her eyes after showering........

 After Appy did not know what came to her mind, she stood under the shower without taking off her clothes and closed her eyes after showering

Maybe she even wanted to shed her pain in that shower water.

On the other hand, Aryan was getting restless in his room for Ishu, after all, why would his brother not be tense?

After 2 hours

It had been 2 hours and till now 50+ missed calls and 110+ messages were lying on Ishu's phone, all belonged to her friends but she neither picked up anyone's phone nor did she reply to messages....
So Ashu got tensed and told Aryan by phone, then Aryan cut the phone and immediately went to her room.....

She was sitting unconscious in the bathroom under the shower and when Aryan went to her, she clinged to him and cried.

Ishu : Hum iss paani mein apna dard or apne aansun bahane aaye the bhai..... pr ye toh ruk hi nhi rahe.... aaj...... aaj phli baar hume aisa lg rha hai ki hum tut rahe hain......

And she started trembling after saying so much, she was feeling cold after sitting under the shower for so long......

Aryan's eyes also became moist but then he picked up Ishu from there and brought her to the room......

But until the clothes change, she keeps feeling cold, but how does Aryan change her clothes, he slowly asked Ishu to change.... Then Ishu changed clothes and slept...... she got fever but she recovered in 2 days.

It had been 3 days

since Ashu's engagement, Aryan even told Ishu to tell shivaay but she said.....

Ishu : Hum apni khushi or pyar ke liye Ashu di ko dukh nhi de sakte... 2 dil judenge toh 1 dil tutega hi uske liye hum apna dil chun chuke hain bhai.... and.... By the way... Woh kya sochte hain ye toh pta nhi hai hume.....

Sorry for small episode.....

Precap :

So much twists and turns....

Hopefully Story is going to end in few episodes........

Please support my story.....
Thank you......