Part 4

1 day Ashu jumped with joy, hugging Ishu and saying thank you Very much to her...

Ashu : Thank you so much... Yrr aaj teri wajah se mujhe mere life ki almost saari khushiya milgyi..

Ishu got confused as well as others too....
Ishu said

Ishu : Kya matlab... Konsi khushi milgyi aapko di ??

After listening to Ishu, Ashu spoke in just one word and it contained the answers of all her questions.... She said

Ashu : Shivaay milgya

Everyone was very happy to hear this because everyone knew that how much Ashu liked Shivaay, but Ishu was surprised as she did not expect this answer..... She spoke immediately...

Ishu : What??? He said yes to you but How??

No one expected this reaction from Ishu, but Ashu ignored her reaction and said
..

Ashu : Teri wajah se tun hi bola tha na ki jaake boldo jo hoga dekha jayega, toh mene kal use boldiya

She went at that moment...

Shivaay I love you please mujhe ek chance dedo I truly love you main tumhe nirash nhi krungi.....

After listening to her..... Shivaay hugged me and said.....

Shivaay : Main kitna pagal tha na Ashu koi mujhse itna pyar krta hai... Iske baare me na soch kr kisi or k man me apne liye zeher gholta rha.... Woh kehte hai na..... Never Ignore the person who loves you...... Kyuki fr 1 din tumhe realise hoga ki tumne taare ginte-ginte chand ko kho diya..... I'll give you a chance... I like you too Ashu

Moment se bahar aate hue
Boli

Ashu : Main toh shocked hi rh gyi thi yrr

Hearing all this, everyone started clapping... but today for the first time Ishu was not able to be happy even though she wanted to be happy with her friend..... then Shivaay came and as soon as he came, he did not sit near Ishu for the first time. Sitting with her .. Seeing this, Ishu was surprised when she saw that Shivaay had held Ashu's hand as soon as he came and was talking to everyone.........

Ishu was not seeing anything nor heard anything, she could only see Ashu's hand in Shivaay's hand, she got up from there and started saying byy to everyone.

Then Aman and Om asked her to stop but at that time only Shivaay and Ashu were visible to Ishu.
She said...

Ishu : No guys! Hume jana hai pdhai bhi karni hai next to next week se humare exams hai preparations bhi krni hai u all enjoy byy....

As soon as she said this, she left from there and after reaching home straight from the car went straight to her room and took out an appy fizz from the fridge and drank it in one breath...

(Appy fizz she used to drink only because of two reasons or So she used to be very happy then or she used to have anger or trouble then)

Today, anger, jealousy from her face and fear of losing something, these three expressions were clearly visible from her face, today for the first time on that face which never tears. Today she had tears in her eyes but not coming on her cheeks... but then she took a shower to freshen herself, changed clothes, once again sat down to read appy's choking. focused on reading

Shivaay's Place

In his living room

In his living room

There Aman, Abhi, Om, Rudy, Ashu, lucky or shivaay were at Shivaay's house thinking that what happened to Ishu, she had never run away, no matter how much work she did, but then she felt that it would probably be the stress of the exams because Ev...

There Aman, Abhi, Om, Rudy, Ashu, lucky or shivaay were at Shivaay's house thinking that what happened to Ishu, she had never run away, no matter how much work she did, but then she felt that it would probably be the stress of the exams because Everyone knew that Ishu is very serious about her career.

Just like this a week passed and Ishu started making the most distance...

one day on Sunday

Ishu also kept studying till late in the night, due to which she slept at 2:30 in the night and got up late in the morning too..When she got up for the washroom, then her phone rang... she saw that it was Ashu's call.When she picked up the call, she was shocked and lost all her sleep in a jiffy.....

Ashu said as soon as the call was raised

Ashu: Aaj humari mtlb meri or shivaay ki engagement hai tu aaja n yrr... Mujhe teri help ki bht jyada jarurat hai.... Meri bestfrnd bhi toh tu hi hai na... Chl jldi aaja accha bta kitne bje tk aayegi...

Ishu said softly

Ishu : 2 bje tk hum or lucky aajayenge...

Then Ashu spoke again
Ashu : thik h tum dono apne kpde le aana... Or ha Aryan bhai ko bhi le aana... Or full family aana.. Or Haa tumna yhi taiyyar ho jana ok...

Ishu : ha thik h di or Haa.... Cong.... Congratulations di..

While speaking this, tears come to her eyes once again.... She didn't even know why she was getting so upset... She even asked Ashu and Shivaay to accept each other....Then why does it seem that someone is slowly taking out her life on the right... It seems that the heart is slowly breaking apart... but kept fighting with these questions on her own and one of the biggest questions.... Why was it roaming in her heart and mind...
That Why all this was happening to her... Why... Why??

Precap:
Engagement....
Realisation.....

Njoy the story please do like it and support it Thank you