Mikey x Reader

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME
TW: Alcohol Consumption, mentions of Marijuana, SMUT: a little mommy kink, Dom!Mikey but he is a brat, vaginal fingering, cum eating, degradation, begging, vaginal sex, unprotected sex

College Au: Mikey has been interested in you for a while, he finally makes his move.
——————————•

You walk in the house and the scent of weed and alcohol overcomes your senses. "C'mon (Y/N)-chan~ let loose for once." You friend Mika encourages, "let's get some drinks and I'll introduce you Mitsuya." Mitsuya Takashi, Mika met him in her designing class a couple months ago they clicked right away. Today is his birthday so he invited her and brought (more like forced) you along.

You wouldn't say you were one of those goody two shoes but classes have been stressful and you haven't had a proper night of sleep in a while. So your not really in the mood for partying.

Mika handed you a drink and dragged you too where you assumed Mitsuya was. From what you remember Mitsuya was a guy with lavender hair who drove a motorcycle. You were shocked when Mika told you he used to be in a gang with his friends when he was younger. You never met the guy before, but how Mika described him he seemed like someone who wasn't violent.

You two arrived outside where a group people- mostly guys- were sitting in lawn chairs drinking and mingling, some had women on their lap. "Mika!" You heard a raspy voice call out. The guy had lavender colored hair matching his eyes- 'so this was Mitsuya'. His eyes then landed on yours, "....And I'm guessing your (Y/N)." "Yes, Mitsuya right? Sorry I don't have anything but Happy birthday" " Thank you and it's alright, nice to finally meet you though Mika talks about you a lot." "She also told me a lot about you." Mika then spoke up, "So introductions are over let's head over to the rest 'Suya." He nodded and took Mika's hand and led you to where the group of people were seated.

"Hey guys!" Mika called out, so she knew these people to? Damn they were attractive. Seated their was a guy with a dragon tattooed on his temple with a blond girl on his lap, a guy with ebony hair with a blondie sitting next to him, a pair of twins, a guy with a blond pompadour who shockingly also had a girl on his lap- he looked shabby, and finally short blond with the same dragon tattoo but on his neck (he looks familiar?). "This is my friend (Y/N) the one I've told you about." She pointed in order who was who and you took note 1. The cute couple is Draken and Emma 2. Hottie with black hair is Baji and his cute friend Chifuyu 3. The twins are Smiley and Angry 4. The shabby guy is Takemichi and his pretty girlfriend Hinata 5. And lastly the short Blondie- his name was Manjiro but he preferred Mikey.

You internally sighed were so tired but you didn't want to seem rude so you put on a fake smile, "Hi it's nice to meet you all!" You spoke with false enthusiasm. They all replied with 'Hi' or 'Hello'. I want to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~

All of you were huddled up in a circle most were just mingling you didn't didn't bother to pay attention to what anyone was saying. You just hoped you didn't have to talk to anyone your social level right now is low 'sigh, why didn't I just stay home.' 

After a couple minutes you decided to go get another drink since you fished your first one a while ago (it was also the only way you could get through the rest of the night). You let Mika know where you were going and she nodded and continued conversation with Mitsuya. You went back into the house in search of the kitchen- that's where you remembered Mika getting the drinks from. You hope there was something strong- you really need it. Finding the kitchen you felt relief that there was no one in there- you were too tired to deal with drunk pervy guys. You grabbed a bottle of Vodka that was on the counter and took 8 straight shots. You sighed in satisfaction. You were going to regret this later but you didn't care. But what you didn't notice due to the bass of the music was the kitchen door open.