"what!?" he whisper shouts, getting comfortable again trying to fall back asleep.

"it's 5am, you need to go home!" i tell the boy,
this causes his eyes to snap wide open.

"why didn't you tell me?" the boy exclaims, rushing out of bed, turning to my window and opening it, welcoming the chill winter air into my room.

"adam, quickly it's cold"

"alright, alright!" he sighs, putting his hands up in defense, he swings his leg over the window and onto my snow covered roof, "wait!"

"yes? what? did you forget something?" i ask the boy, looking around my room in a frantic frenzy.

"do you want to hang out today?" he asks, flashing me a small smile.

"i'd love to, what time?"

"umm.. in four hours, nine o'clock" he shrugs.

"yeah alright, consider it done, now get out before my room turns into an igloo" i shiver, the cold finally getting to me more.

"right, sorry!" he says, climbing out the window as i usher him outside, he scoots down to the bottom of my roof, his mouth wide open and eyebrows furrowed, regretting doing it in the snow.

i let out a small laugh as i watch the boy hold onto the edge before carefully dropping down,
he then looks left and right before racing to his house, giving me a huge smile and a wave goodbye.

i look to see it was now 5:30, it took half an hour to get that sorted out, shocking.

i then close my window and my curtains before placing a hand on my hip thinking of what to do, because now i was wide awake.

i decide to sit on my bed and turn my tv on, i then decide to put the lost boys on and watch that before getting ready for my day out with adam, a small smile growing on my face at the thought of the boy.

it was now nine o'clock, i was standing in my room waiting for the sound of my doorbell to ring, i look over to my wardrobe mirror and readjust my outfit slightly.

i wore suitable footwear, black thermal leggings and a black long sleeved turtle neck, my hawks coat right on top of it, i then grab my black gloves and slide them on, expecting adam any second now.

i then put my earrings in and looked at myself in the mirror smiling, the sound of the doorbell filled my ears and i swing my door open, race down the stairs to see my mum at the door with adam.

"hey mum, bye mum!" i exclaim, taking adam by the arm as we walk down the street.

"so, did you get caught?" i ask the boy, turning my head to face him.

"nope" he replies, popping the p, "i was as stealthy as a ninja"

"i'm sure you were" i smirk as he playfully shoves me, laughing as he does so.

"say, wanna head down to the playground?" he asks and i nod at him in response.

"i see you styled your hair neatly" i taunt the boy, referring to his bed hair this morning.

"leave my bed hair alone, l/n" adam sighs, delicately placing his hands on top of his hair to make sure it stays in place.

"aww, don't be like that adam" i laugh, nudging the boy in the side as he shakes his head giving an airy laugh before putting his arm around my shoulder.

"did you just decide to copy my outfit today then?" the boy asks, his eyes scanning over my clothes.

"what?" i furrow my eyebrows to see the boy
in black jeans, a black turtleneck and his hawks coat, "oh cmon, that's just a coincidence!"