[15] NECKLACE [15]

Start from the beginning

I'm a blushing mess.

How am I even supposed to react in a situation like this.. I'm just staying quiet.

He leaned back and looked at my red face, he let out a chuckle "I see.. you're shy again"

He cupped my left cheek with his palm and leaned closer "Just tell me, is it alright with you?"

I've never done something like this before... and I don't really know if Im really ready for this, but if Im being completely honest, I can't resist him.

He's even trying to make 100% sure that it's fine with me.. I would've never guessed that he's like this.

I could nod, I could do nothing.. but I don't want to be so quiet with him anymore.

"Please.." I mumbled, he slightly tilted his head " 'Please'? You're even asking me to?" his smile got a big brighter.

I nodded, again.

He slightly giggled before pulling me closer to him, pressing his lips against mine.

I put my hands onto his shoulders and sat myself up a bit more.

His hands moved down to my waist, he pulled me onto his lap while he started tracing my body with his right hand.

He pulled away for 2 seconds but immediately leaned in again, this time way more aggressive and messier.

His hand slowly moved under my shirt while I let him explore my mouth with his tongue - I could feel him 'playing' around with tiny bra, but I could tell he was really just struggling to open it.

I couldn't help but chuckle at his struggles - I slowly broke the kiss, a small string of saliva connected our lips but it quickly broke.

I took off my shirt, but I didn't open my bra, not yet.

He stared at my chest for a few seconds before he decided to take his own shirt off as well, and that's also when I noticed something softly pressing against my leg, but I decided to ignore it..

My eyes slowly moved down to his stomach, to his abs - I've seen them before but seeing them in a situation like this is way different than seeing them casually - I could feel my cheeks heating up a bit.

My staring contest with his abs was interrupted by him grabbing onto my chin "What are you looking at?" he grinned at me.

"Nothing" I looked away, he started laughing again.

He put me off his lap and stood up from the bed, he started opening up his belt and taking off his pants.

That's when I realised what was pressing against my leg... once his underwear was revealed, it was visible that he had a boner.

I looked down at himself, it seemed like he hasn't noticed until now either.

"Aww, now you have to help me with this, it's your fault after all"

He grabbed me by my neck and pulled in for another kiss while sitting back down onto the bed - his other hand moved to the back of my neck, he slowly laid me down onto my back and placed himself on top of me, just like last time.