[15] NECKLACE [15]

Start from the beginning

After I brushed my teeth I washed my face, brushed my hair, all that stuff... I don't think you really need details for that.

"Where is it??" I was going through my closet, I was looking for a specific top.. not because it was 'cute' and I wanted Izana to see it, I just wanted to wear it. There was nothing special about it.

"There it is!"

I took it on "Do I need a jacket?..." I looked outside the window "... Nah"

I was hungry, and I suppose Izana was going to get something to eat but I haven't eaten all day so I need to at least eat something small.

This will be my first visit in the public kitchen.. I hope they have food in there.

I stepped inside, it looks like a normal kitchen.. just a bit pale maybe?

I walked over to the fridge and opened it.

"What the hell?"

It was almost empty! There were only a few things in there, but none of these things could even make a little snack, this is horrible.

"Good morning" an annoyed voice spoke up behind me, I turned around to see 'Shion'.

".. Morning? It's half past six-" "Whatever" he softly pushed me aside the fridge and took something out.

I just stared at him in concern, after about 15 seconds he somehow made a sandwich... but it looked absolutely disgusting.

He took a bite, put his other hand back into his pocket and walked out the kitchen - I just looked after him in surprise.

He made food, but there's no way I'd ever eat something like that.

Suddenly, a whole lot more guys walked into the kitchen, they all ran towards the fridge and started fighting over... whatever was in there.

"Hey Y/N" a voice spoke up next to me.

I looked over to them, it was Kakucho.

"Hi Kakucho" I smiled at him "What's going on here, what are they fighting over?" "We just all got back from training and everyone wants the good stuff to eat" he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall "anyway.. Izana is still at the entrance, you should go see him"

"Ok got it, thank you"

I walked downstairs to the 'lobby', Izana was standing there talking to the Haitanis.

I approached them with a smile "How was training?" "Oh you're already ready? Then let's go now" Izana grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me outside, I waved at Ran and Rindou before following after him.

"Where are you planning to go?" I asked him, he just looked at me "I was gonna ask you the same"

"Okay perfect, we're going to buy groceries for your fridge" I put my hands on my hips and raised a brow at him "Groceries? Are you serious?"