Chapter 1:The Empire is falling down, my fair lady!

People often walk towards a dark path because of their own traumatic experiences. However, it's a wonder what kind of experience it should be to be considered humanity's greatest evil.

Evil is a concept as old as time itself and exists acriss different worlds. However, what is the greatest evil to some, might be the necessary evil to others.

In a beutiful mansion situated along the territory of the Empire's capital chaos ensured. A group of assasins has attacked the family owning the mansion and put them along with the staff in dissaray.

However, the worst was still to come. In the far edge of the ground owned by the family two people unexplicably appeared.

One of thise two was a tall man with silver hair and a moustache. He had heterochromatic eyes, one blue and one red, his outfit also being of a strong red coupled with a hat expected from a British gentleman. His name was unknown, but he was mostly known as Jack the Ripper.

Humanity's Most Infamous Serial Killer looked towards the mansion

Humanity's Most Infamous Serial Killer looked towards the mansion. A fire had ensured and a group of people had tajen upon looking down on the ground while standing on thin metal threads. A strategy he had also used once against the God of Fortitude.

Jack:Hm, what a pelicular situation.

Despise the strange situation Jack was completly calm. However, the same couldn't be said about his companion. Although she wasn't afraid either, just annoyed.

She was quiet petite with dirty blonde hair tied in pigtails styled like blades and red eyes. Unlike Jack that was interesed in this, she'd rather be in her room and have a nice cup of tea with the serial killer. Her name was Hlökk.

Hlökk crossed her arms and looked at the people up there that were posing for no reason

Hlökk crossed her arms and looked at the people up there that were posing for no reason. They had strange weapons to them. Much superior to other mortal weapons, but still not at the level of Divine Weapons.

Jack:Is something the matter, Hlökk?

Hlökk:Of course ot is! The Ragnarok finnaly ended and now we're being transported in this place, in the dead of the night surrounded by trees. Couldn't we at least be transported in a warm, fuzzy room!? Thus just reeks of Loki.

Jack:Yes, it is quiet strange. This is not Valhala, and is most certainly not my dear London either. Hm, we'll need to investigate.

Hlökk:Agreed, but first we need to get out of here. The place is already burning, doubt we can get anything useful.

However, before they left Hlökk turned around and leveled Jack with a glare. She pointed an acussatory finger at him, already knowing what the man would do unruled.

Hlökk:Listen, we need to find a place to stay right now! No wasting time! No inducing if terror! No work of art! No admiring the colors! We do this right now!

Jack:How little trust you have in me, my dead Hlökk. Although, I can't blame you. Very well, as you say.

Right as they were ready to leave a area they have stumbled upon a group of guards. The armored men pointed their swords at them, which was met with a polite tip of the hat from Jack and an arrogant huff arrogant huff from Hlökk.

Jack:Good evening, gentlemen.

Guard:You must be part of the assasins! You two are coming with us!

Hlökk:Huh? And why should we listen to you?

Guard:You little brat!

Hlökk:What? Did you just call me, the beatiful Hlökk, a brat? Know your place, child!

Guard:Why you...!

Jack:Now, now, Hlökk. These fellows are only trying to do their job. Although you have also been quiet rude, dear sirs. Also, I'm afraid we can not comply with your request.

Guard:When you resust and arrest...This is what happens!

The guard gripped his sword towards Hlökk's neck, although the Valkyrie had made no move to defend herself. The man was sure of his succes, but he was confused why the girl showed no signs of fear.

However, as soon as the sword made contact with Hlökk's neck the blade shattered. The geards looked in disbelief at Hlökk, who looked back in boredom.

Guard:B...But how!

Hlökk:Tch, of course that's what would happen! I'm a Valkyrie, I can't be harmed by mortal weapons. And you really tried to show your strenght by killing a cute girl such as I? Pathethic.

Jack let out a little hum of agreement. Hlökk was by no means invincible, he could still be hatmed by strikes of people poseesing strenght like taht of his fellow Einherjars or by Divine Weapons. However, the men before them clearly lacked both of those.

Guard:M...Monster!

Scared of what he saw tge guard tried to push Hlökk away from him. However, the Valkyrie was having none of that and punched the guard straight in the face before he could touch her. The man was send backwards into a three with a bloody broken nose.

Hlökk might not be the strongest of the Valkyrie, she was the eleventh sister, but was still a Valkyrie none the less. Her strenght might tge lesser than even Jack's, the physically weakest of the Einherjars, but it was still superior to any normal human.

Another guard run past her and swinged his sword towards Jack, seeing him as an easier prey. However, the serial killer griped the guard's hand and forced it back effortesly, making the blade cut the man's own had.

Jack's face morphed in a gleeful grin as he saw the colors of the guards changing. It was that beautiful nuance that only the terror of death can give.

Jack:Beatiful, I want to see more...Is what I'd want to say. Unfortunately, I have made a promise to someone precious to me.

The guards gripped their swords tightly, ready to face or run from the duo. Unfortunately, the poor men had no chance to do either of those.

Jack sank his hands in his pouche and just as soon brought it up, throwing a barrage of knives towards tge guards. The armored men had no time to react and the blades sank into their flesh killing them instantly.

Jack stared at the bloody corpses with a small frown and sighed. Such a missed oportunity.

However, his attention quickly to Hlökk. The girl stared at the masion with an analytic gaze while scratching her chin.

Jack:Did something happen, Hlökk.

Hlökk:I've been thinking...The mansion didn't caught on fire yet. Maybe we could find a book or a map around there to help us?

Jack:I think it's worth a try.

Hlökk:Alright, let's go.

Jack had reached the pouch once again, this time takin out a victorian era gun. He aimed towards a branch and prssed the trigger. A grappling hook shot towards the branch and Jack used it to swing himself towards the mansion. Hlökk flyed closely after him not one second after.

Jack grinned while seeing all the colors around through his red eyes. The man deeply hummed and began singing.

Jack:London Bridge is falling down...Falling down...Falling down...

Hlökk had made no attempt to stop him. Beside a murderer, Jack was a refined man with many talents and singing was without a doubt one of them.

Jack:London Bridge is falling down...My fair lady~!