Bipolar

You need the right mind, to know the right thing, and to feel it aswell.

I smile towards my husband and I kiss him goodbye as I move out of my humble home to my car. I hop in and put the keys in the ignition, feeling the car hum and that's when I pulled out of the drive way off to work.

I loved my job in every way. A jolt of happiness bolted through me and I start smiling like an idiot. My long dirty hair was pushed back as the wind hit it. I turned up the radio and started singing loudly with my happiness.

Once I got to park my car in front of the small building I jumped out of the car all happy. I walk into the building greeting co-workers and then my boss giving them all a warm smile.

I make my way to my office still extremely happy. I walk in and sit down  and I start to work happily and I hum a tune as I work. It was 8 am

12 pm.

My eyes where heavy with depression, my arms where tired. I hated my job. My hair was a mess, and so was I. I get up to get home and I keep my depressive mood.

-*-

Once I was home I get out if my car misrable and hopeless. I walk into my house to see my husband watching his favorite show. I hear him greet me. I greet him back lazily and I walked into my room changing into comfy clothes.

Me and my husband fought that night over him asking me what was wrong technically. I said 'nothing.' He didn't believe me. I snapped at him saying I was fine. Then it started he asked me what was really wrong and I got up yelling 'why do you always need to know!!...I hate you!!' I stomped to my room after that and never came out till the next morning.

Well I hope this story is fine I think it explains bipolar since I live with a bipolar mom... so yeah..