ཫ𐰌𓇽 ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ ᏁᎥᏁᏋ 𓇽𐰌ཀ

Sonic struggles underneath the chains, he didn't know that the church had had such a dungeon underneath the building, his wrists were burning from the silver shackles on his wrists, he didn't have his clothes on either, he just pinned his ears down, a crucifix around his neck the cross weaken him so he didn't try to escape.

/Earlier/

Shadow throw the vampire onto the ground in front of the villagers, that were gathered in the Church, the villagers gasped at seeing the blue hedgehog, a nun rushed over to help Sonic to his feet, to only be stopped by Rouge, "What are you doing...that's our Nun..." the Nun said.

"Tsk...well this Nun is nothing more than a vampire" Shadow said grabbing a hand full of Sonic's quills pulling on this so that Sonic was looking up, he hissed from the pain accidentally showing off his sharp fangs, the Nun gasps, backing away.

"A vampire!" A Villager said, before they started shaking..."This explains the dying livesocks and missing pets"

Infinite walks up to the three, he looks down at Sonic, "And to think...that I actually liked you..." The Father said, he motions the hunters follow him. "The Church has dungeon that hadn't been used...but I think it'll be enough to contain him, for the night"

/Present Day/

Sonic had tears in his eyes, he didn't want to died, he still had so much that he wanted to do, and now he's not going be able to see Mephiles' face again. The door to the dungeon opened, and Sonic looked over at Shadow.

"S-Shadow...y-you know I-I wouldn't d-do those t-things!" Sonic pleaded, Shadow growls, "Shut up! You should've died when I you go...into the dead of winter"

Sonic looks down, tears falling from his cheeks dripping onto the concrete, "Y-You don't b-believe..." Sonic chokes out, he balls his hands into a fist, he hanged his head low, he didn't understand, why his species were hunted down and killed, he didn't talk to Shadow anymore. "It will be satisfying to watch you burn into ashes" Shadow hissed, as he unlocks the cell door, he unlocks the shackles putting a different pair onto his wrists, cuffing them together, he pulled the vampire to follow him.

"Mephiles...If I don't make it...I just want to know..."

Sonic followed after Shadow, the other Villagers looking at him in disgust, the friends that he made in the village when they thought he was just some kind of sick person that was allergic to UV rays, they turned their backs on him...the parents of the children that he played with at the Church, didn't see him as friend either. Everyone in the village...just like that one before this one.

"Thank you...for loving me..."

Sonic yelps in pain when he forced to the ground, he looked down to see the sacrifice symbol, that was drawn onto the floor, a purple emerald floating on its alter, Sonic was going be sacrificed to the Lords, at least he was going to die of a good cause. The Sun started to rise, and Infinite steps up holding the book of the Lords, he started to speak to words that on the pages.

Sonic but his lip as his skin started to burn from the UV rays of the sun, it didn't help that Infinite was throwing holy water on him. The helpless Vampire started to cry out in pain, as his skin started to boil. His own tears starting to burning his cheeks, as he can just feel his body starting to turn into ashes, his cries of pain and agony, the azure vampire closed his eyes.

Until feeling stopped, he didn't feel the sun on his body, he heard the villagers gasp in surprise.