"Don't mind me," Says Virgo, assuringly.

"Uh...." Lucy utters, unsure of what to say.

"I wasn't busy, so I thought I'd punish myself," Explains Virgo as she gets to her feet, causing Lucy to sweat drop, deadpanning.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Lucy mutters as the ropes drop from the pinkette's body.

"Seriously," I sigh.

"There's a lot I don't know about celestial spirits," Natsu says.

"Aye," Happy agrees.

"Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you gentlemen—and lady—are doing well," Virgo greets us.

"Great. Anyway, time to get back to work," Lucy sighs. Her body begins to glow gold. "Star Dress: Virgo Form!"

The light fades to reveal Lucy in a black and white maid outfit with her long blonde hair in twin ponytails. The sign of the Virgo zodiac on her right shoulder.

I blink my eyes a few times as the three of us stare at Lucy in surprise

"Whoa, Lucy," I say in awe. "Nice Requip!"

"Whoa!! She transforms now?!" Natsu exclaims, his eyes wide with shock.

"I'm starting to get flashbacks of a scary armored wizard," Happy says fearfully.

I knew he means Erza, and it makes me wonder where she could be right now. I did keep in touch with her for awhile last year, through letters, but then, several months ago, she just suddenly stopped writing to me.

I'm sure it's nothing, but I can't help but hope she's alright.

Virgo explains, "That outfit grants her some of my abilities, boosts her magic power, and boosts her sex appeal."

"Alright, Virgo! Are you ready to rock?" Lucy asks.

The pink haired celestial spirit responds, "I live to serve, Princess! Let's go!"