Villian POV, prolouge::

I am not insane. I am not insane. I am not insane. I am not insane. I am NOT insane. Fuck whatever youve heard over the radios, all of thats fake news. Let me show you how it feels to be treated as shitty as I was treated. I am not insane.

I am the Heros family. By blood, we have the same father, different mothers. We grew up in totally different worlds.. Universes. His mother was a villain, mine was a hero. Our father was merely just a civilian in the world, trying to get by without dying. Growing up I was usually suppressed into partaking with my mothers hero activities, she never decided to pay for daycare or for somebody to nanny or watch me. My mother actually hated me, to no extent it was relentless.

Her actions were insulting and uncalled for as I was a child, I am not going to tell you a sob story, I am not looking for sympathy from somebody like... Yourself. Most of my childhood consisted of self harm, "Divorced" parents that were never married in the first place and a whole bunch of baseless bullying by kids who had no right. I am a high functioning autistic adult who lives with people whose childhoods were also neglected and outrageous. No child should ever have to deal with what we have been through. It is ungodly and a horrid thing,

My actions are justified, I am only making up for what happened in my past.

My "quirk" is another one of those stupid variations of a fire quirk. Yes, another one. Its not the league of villains if at least one person doesn't have a fire related quirk, am I right? My quirk, my sweat produces small bugs, an ant or smaller if even possible. These bugs are more than just.. Bugs. They are coated and filled with a combustible material self heat to a temperature high enough for ignition to occur, they are already heated from my own body heat and once stepped on or touched, they can create any human or object, living or non-living to combust spontaneously. It is a gift from the Evangelist herself. Adolla was merely created to destroy the world, not save it.