. wednesday blues .

a story which is connected to eachother.
|
|
|
|
|

1'

the atmosphere that night felt so... heavy. the hall turned quiet as our eyes were glued to the ground. i glanced my eyes around to take a good look on what's going on. surely its not gonna be that bad, right? well, you're wrong.

"firstly, the dorms are VERY NOISY at night. male or female, you're the same. NO DIFFERENCE.", the leader of the boarding school, Meon, exclaimed at us as we fell silent.

"Secondly, the dorms. IT'S VERY, VERY MESSY. i, myself, does not know how MANY TIMES that i need to TIDY UP YOUR DORMS."

"Especially, the lamps. Always leaving the lamps open, for WHAT?? The leader of Dorm B, stand up now."

"..."

The leader of Dorm B, Mango, stood up with his eyes glued to the floor. Well of course, he probably noticed that everything could went wrong at that moment. And boy, he was right.

"Why did your dorm always leave the lights open, hm?"

"... I was doing some work and probably mislook—"

"I, MYSELF, ALSO DID SOME WORKS. BUT NOTICE MY DORM? OUR LIGHTS WERE CLOSED NORMALLY. SO WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE??"

".... I-"

"Get closer, now. Are you afraid that I might hurt you?", Meon who was standing in the front, ordered him.

"...", As Mango get closer to him, Meon suddenly passed the mic to his nearest person. Us, whose eyes were glued to the floor, looked up as we sensed that something's wrong.

The atmosphere suddenly got tense that the dogs starts to bark. We were of course, surprised but stayed silent. Our hearts were beating non-stop.

*PUSH*

"Why are your dorms always so messy, hm? Didn't I always remind you to close the lights? It's the 100th time, isn't it? Hm?"

Meon pushes the boy until he backs down and nearly hits the people nearby. Meon's tone almost sounded like a gangster who's waiting to just hit the boy with a metal pole.

*SLAP!*

"*GASP*"
"OH GOD-"
"THE FUCK—"
"WHAT THE—"
"I can't bear to look anymore—"
"EEP!"

Numerous sounds of gasps and surprised sounds came out of everyone's mouth. Ukhti Mek, who's considered the strictest among a other seniors, also covers her mouth. My friends, who's never had any experience of this kind of violence, closed their eyes and hid as a response.

"*grunts* ugh..."

"NEXT TIME, LISTEN TO MY WORDS. WHAT DO YOU THINK?? DO YOU THINK THIS SCHOOL IS YOURS?"

Just then, the discipline exco, who witnessed the scene, took the boy away like a criminal before Meon could manage to hit him anymore. By now, murmurs can be heard among us, but fell silent after that.

"FUCK YOU GUYS. WHAT? ARE YOU PERHAPS MAD THAT I SWORE AT YOU? WELL, HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS? REPORTED ME FOR FALSE INFORMATION. GOOD THING THAT THE WARDEN'S CLOSE WITH ME."

The air suddenly turned chiller that usual. I could sense that my hands were shaking by the sudden hitting. The birds were chirping very loudly, much like indicating that we're in danger. The moon shine brighter than usual.

"Heh, now, now. Shahir~ are you having fun by making fun of my words, hmm~?", Meon grabs the small boy by his collar.

"Is he gonna hit that boy?—"
"Bro fuck this shit, I'm out"
"What the—"