"Lu-chan!!" I squeal in happiness as I lunge at her and throw my arms around her in a bone crushing hug

"Eek!! Vi-Viv-chan...! C-Can't breathe!" Lucy stutters, caught off guard by my hug. My teammates sweat drop.

I release Lucy with a sheepish expression. "S-Sorry! I was just sooo happy to see you! How've you been?! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?! And was that really Natsu just now?!" I blurt out.

"It's great to see you, too, Viv-chan! I've been alright. And, yeah, that really was Natsu just now," Lucy replies, answering all of my questions.

I notice that Lucy's once short blonde hair is now a bit longer, and sitting in a side ponytail on the right side of her head. I grin at her.

"If you guys wanna talk, Fro would be happy to!" Frosch calls to Natsu.

"Sorry, but this is a private conversation between me and Rogue only!!" Natsu shouts back.

"H-Hey! Natsu!!" I shout, a pout on my face as he runs off with the Shadow Dragon Slayer.

"Hi, Viv-chan!" I glance down when Happy greets me, grinning.

"Happyyy!" I squeal, snatching up the blue Exceed in another bone crushing hug. "I've missed you so, so much!"

As I'm busy hugging the life out of the poor Exceed, Lucy notices Minerva and gives her a small smile. "It's been sometime," Minerva says.

"Y-Yeah. I'm really glad to see you're apart of Sabertooth again," Says the brown eyed girl sincerely.

Minerva nods in agreement. "Oh, were you just at the guild hall?"

"We only just stopped by for a sec. Is Sting okay? He looks a little bit plus sized," Lucy asks, a deadpan look on her face.

Minerva replies, "It's because we had our guild's annual Tiger Tiger Eating Contest a few days ago."

"Ah. And he went a bit overboard, did he?"

"But I was the one who tasted victory."

Lucy asks, "Is that why you skipped this year's Grand Magic Games?"

Minerva replies, "Well, Sting is our new Master now, and he's of the opinion the games are too boring without Fairy Tail in the competition."

Frosch chimes in, "Fro thinks so too!"

"Lucy, I'd like to apologise for my behaviour last year," Says Minerva.

"Apology accepted. I mean, the both of us wanted our teams to take home the grand prize," Lucy tells her.

"That's true, but I went way too far."

"Listen, its all water under the bridge, now."

Minerva says solemnly, "Listen, I think it's a shame Fairy Tail has to disband like that. You all made such a wonderful guild..."