Norway x Denmark

Norway-Lukas Bondevik 

Denmark-Mathias Kohler 

Finland-Tino Vainamoinen 

Sweden-Berwald Oxenstierna 

Iceland-Emil Steilsson 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lukas was stuck driving home four drunks, and it was all Mathias' fault. It was Mathias who came up with the idea, and it was Mathias who volunteered Lukas as designated driver, 

CRASH!!!!! 

and now it was storming. Lucky for him the weren't hung-over, just drunk. So at least he didn't have to deal with four, grumpy, groaning, obnoxious blonds in his back seat; just four, overly happy, obnoxious blonds. 

He braked the car at a stop light, and one of the drunkards, he guessed Mathias, fell out of his seat. He tapped his fingers against the wheel impatiently, waiting for the light to turn green, when he felt someone's arms snake around his waist and felt a persons head on his shoulder. 

"No~rge~." 

Lukas sighed and rolled his eyes, trying to remove Mathias from his torso. 

"What is it Mathias?" 

"I lur~ve you~!" 

"Yes, I know. You've told me that fifteen times in the last five minutes." 

"Tha's 'cause it's true~!" 

Lukas rolled his eyes once again and pressed on the gas peddle as the light turned green. He didn't think anything on Mathias' words because he supposed that was just how Mathias acted when he was drunk, he just wished he wasn't so clingy and that he would let go of his waist. 

Lukas drove the rest of the way home like that, with Mathias attached to his waist. While in the back, Emil ranted about how mean Mr.Puffin was for stealing his song, Berwald cooed over how cute Tino and Peter were, and Tino sang "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" at the top of his lungs. (And very of key.) 

Lukas pulled into the driveway, after driving a very long and aggravating twenty-five minutes, and turned off the engine. He got out of the car, and Mathias' grip, and opened the back to let the four drunks climb out of the car. Emil stumbled out first, followed by Tino and Berwald(who were holding hands) and finally Mathias, who was laughing loudly.

He ushered them into the house, into their respective rooms, got them all into pajamas, and got them into bed. As he was leaving Emil's room, he decided to try to get called 'big brother' one last time.

"Emil, call me big brother."

"No."

"One time."

"No."

"Just this once?"

"No."

"You're no fun."

Lukas walked out of Emil's room and down the stairs into the sitting room. He sat on the window seat and leaned his head against the frame, watching the rain pour down outside. He exhaled heavily, letting his mind wander, and for some reason, his thought kept coming back to Mathias.

His loud, annoying voice, that made Lukas feel better when he was down. His annoyingly bright smile, which always made Lukas' day happier. His loud, obnoxious laugh, that made Lukas want to spend all day with him-wait. What on earth was he thinking? Mathias was loud, rude, obnoxious. and overly happy, which bugged Lukas very much. Why was he thinking about them? Why was he thinking about Mathias at all?