Bakudeku

Characters : Katsuki Bakugo (Great Explosion Murder
God Dynamight)
Izuku Midoriya (Deku)

Status : NOT canon

My opinion : don't ship, low key toxic

Ok, so the ship isn't that bad, after all, there are much worse ships than this one. I can even see why people ship it. But there are still some things that aren't quite right about this ship.

First of all, people are kind of forgetting the fact that Bakugo used to bully Midoriya a lot. And when I say lot I mean lot. That makes the ship kinda toxic.

Cuz even if Bakugo then regretted it, you just can't forget that he told him to 'take a swing off the roof' (or smth like that).

Ok now put your forks dipped in mustard down, I know that people can change. And I'm not saying otherwise about our Boom Boom Boi, but even if, I think that when Bakugo would have these... Anger slip ups(doesn't matter how you call it), Deku wouldn't be able to handle them. You know, even in the Anime, we see that when Bakugo gets angry, he usually picks at Deku. And Izuku just isn't build that different to handle him. He usually gets away from the situation because someone else holds him down, or someone gives something for them to do etc., while Deku just stands there and stutters.

I don't know about you, but I think that could lead to a pretty toxic/abusive relationship. Simply because Izuku wouldn't know what to do, because when Bakugo is angry like angry, he's scared of him.

Also there's a really low possibility of them falling in love or whatever, and even lower possibility of them even confessing to each other. Like I don't know what bkdk shippers out there think about it, but I just can't imagine it, with their real personalities.

BUT IN SHIPPERS COMMUNITY ALMOST NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE CHARACTERS' REAL PERSONALITY SO IT'S FINE.

All I wanted to say in this loooooong paragraph (which I didn't expect to be this long), is that I don't really see them doing things, that... Couple would do.

Mostly because from how we know Bakugo, Izuku could just touch their pinkies together, and our explosive man would blast him all the way to heaven (so basically relationship goals out of the window (yes pun intended).

Rating : 4/10