Infinitely happy[M]

***

Jennie looked with admiration and sincere love into the dark brown eyes opposite, waiting for the priest to finish his speech. Jisoo was wearing a beautiful blue suit, the jacket was unbuttoned, and a white T-shirt was visible under it, the youngest Kim herself preferred to wear a dress, it was traditionally white, but the cut was quite simple, the length barely reached her knees, and the skin of her hands was visible under the patterned sleeves. They held the ceremony in a park near the Tamaki River, having reserved a fairly large space for this evening. Jennie was trembling with anticipation that just a little more, and the eldest Kim would become her wife, the same feelings were read in her eyes, and even the two rings lying in a box on a small pillow in the hands of a Catholic priest seemed to be unable to wait for them to be on the girls' fingers.

-Now I will ask you to say the oath.- The man began, he began to pronounce phrases, and the couple repeated them after him, signing in blood under each phrase in their thoughts, because they loved each other very much.- I will ask you to exchange rings.

Jisoo took the ring first, she slowly put it on the ring finger of Jennie's left hand, which she had previously released from the engagement ring, then the younger Kim did the same with the ring for her beloved, while the guests froze in silent expectation.

-By the power given to me by God and the Government of New Zealand.- At these words, several people in the crowd chuckled softly.- I declare you married. You can kiss.

Jennie, taking a step forward, pulled Jisoo into a kiss, it was not passionate, rather innocent and short-lived, but the guests rejoiced, loudly applauding. They did not mock them, they were with them, shared their happiness that the girls found in each other, and some even cried from it. The Kims themselves were ready to cry, but they didn't want to cause anyone excitement, they would still have time to get excited to hell when they were alone. "Although, it seems to me, we won't be in tears," Jennie thought with a slight smile when the kiss ended.- "Wedding night, all business." They rented a room in an expensive hotel nearby, as relatives from both sides and friends were going to spend the night in their house.

-My God, my good ones, we are so happy for you!- Jennie's mom hugged the girls tightly when they went down to the guests, and then began to examine her daughter.- Jennie, you are so mature and beautiful.

-Come on, Mom, you're talking like we haven't seen each other in years.- Jennie laughs, but Subin hugs back, and Jisoo, who is watching this, has a gentle smile on his lips.- And where are Dad and Kim's elders?

-And we're already here!

Hyunso, Davon, and Enso came up to them, Mason walking next to the latter, holding his mother's hand. This was followed by numerous congratulations, hugs, gifts, then everyone sat down at the table and began to have a festive dinner, and when the sun was already sinking to the horizon, dancing began. Of course, everyone gave the newlyweds the first slow dance of the evening, and they circled each other in a rather uncertain and awkward dance, because they were bad at it, but friends and relatives still supported them.

-Please accept our congratulations.- Joseph came up to the couple with his family and a small box, which he handed to Jennie.- I think you'll like it.

The girl opened the gift and almost screamed with joy, because the car keys were inside, she glanced at the parking lot, where there was a brand new white Toyota Camry. "I'll even be able to ride it today. I'll take Jisoo to the hotel." The younger Kim pounced on Merlin with a strong hug, the man hugged her back, the others watched with sincere admiration.