Chu

-Damn it!- The younger Kim kicked an innocent metal soda can lying on the asphalt, and it flew away, taking on all the aggression coming from the girl.- Well, where did you go?!

Jennie had been hanging around the nearby neighborhood for about an hour trying to find Jisoo, but she seemed to have fallen through the ground. "I am responsible for her, I signed those papers. I can order a coffin right away, because first I'll get it from her father, and then from her attending physician. They'll probably also be put on trial, they say, I didn't see it." The brown-haired girl felt a few drops fall on her face and stretched out her hand, soon making sure that it wasn't her imagination. "It also started raining, and she left in her pajamas. Abnormal!". Jennie understood that she had angered the elder Kim, but she also felt sorry for herself, because she did not deserve her nasty words, much less a slap in the face.

The younger Kim changed course towards her house, deciding that in the light of day and without the rain, which began to gain strength, it would be more convenient to look for Jisoo. In her head, meanwhile, resentment and disappointment were replaced by anxiety, she began to understand her mother's anger if Jennie stayed overnight with someone without warning. "What if something happens to her? Korea, of course, is a fairly safe country, but there are jerks everywhere. The rain is also intensifying, it will get wet all over, freeze, it may catch cold. And why are you making me so worried?!". Nevertheless, Jennie's heart missed a beat when, approaching her house, she saw that the eldest Kim was sitting on the steps, her pajamas were wet, her hair was wet and disheveled, and she was crying, buried in her bent knees, which she had hugged with her hands.

Jennie immediately ran up to the girl, pulled off her bomber jacket, which she managed to put on before going in search of the elder Kim, and threw it over the shoulders of this abnormal. She shuddered, raised tearful eyes to the younger Kim and was about to say something, when the brown-haired girl stopped her.

-Later.- She said sternly, after which she touched the cheeks of the elder Kim.- You're all cold. Get into the house now.

Jisoo was still in a stupor for about a minute, but then she got up and followed Jennie, who carefully held the door for her. They quietly reached the last one's room, where she immediately got dry light blue jeans and a warm beige sweater with reindeer for the eldest Kim. "She needs to be warmed up, otherwise at least she will get a cold." Grabbing a towel, the younger Kim took Jisoo to the bathroom, where, turning on the water to get a bath, she began to take off her soaked pajamas. This action brought hot blood to the cheeks of the elder Kim, but Jennie didn't care about looking at her body at all, she was too focused on not letting the girl get sick, and then she felt Jisoo push her hands away from her.

-I can do it myself.- She said softly, averting her confused gaze.

-Oh, sorry.- Jennie came to her senses, noticing the awkwardness of the elder Kim.- I'll wait for you in the room.

When the older Kim lay in a hot bath, then put on warm clothes and returned to the younger Kim's bedroom, one half of the big bed was empty, and Jennie was lying with her back to her. Taking a deep breath, Jisoo crawled under the covers and looked at the dark hair disheveled on the pillow for a long time before speaking. She felt guilty, a feeling that the elder Kim had experienced for so long that she had managed to forget it. Now it weighed on her soul like a painful stone, and, wanting to get rid of it as soon as possible, the girl broke the silence.

-Are you asleep?- There was no response.- You probably resent me. I'm sorry... for those words, and... for the slap. I went too far.

-I'm not offended by that.- Jennie replied softly.

-And for what?- Jisoo was surprised at first, but then it quickly dawned on her.- I'm sorry for... making you worry.

The younger Kim began to turn around, and the older Kim, afraid that she would be scolded now, turned her back to Jennie, and then felt the warm caring hands of the girl wrap around her waist. Jennie stuck her nose into the space between the shoulder blades of the guest, and she, feeling hot breath on the skin even through the fabric of the sweater, blushed, even if Jennie could not see it.