☆ 70s Movies Date ☆

Heyyyyy yallllllll, finally updating again, mental health has been going brrrrr lately, sorry for not uploading, anyways here's another story then I go poof from uploading lol

Warnings: none (Swearing tho)
Words:
Summary: movies with the gayssssss hahahahahahah

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

All day, Finney had a smile plastered on his face. Today he got to go on the first date with his boyfriend, Robin. He was beyond excited for his sixth hour (only saying 6th hour cuz that's how many hours we have here) to end.

"Alright class, that'll be all for today. Pack your things up and get ready to go." Finneys head shot up from his desk, immediately getting ready. The bell rang right after. He shot up and out of his seat, rushing to the door.

"Woah there Blake! Where are you headed off to?" He turned his head to the teacher. "Oh! I uh- gonna hang out with my best friend today! We're gonna be doing a lot of stuff and I have to be there soon!" She nodded. "Well, stay safe and have fun." "Will do!" He rushed off to the exit of the school and off to Robin's.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Robin sat on the couch, lost in thought, when there was a sudden knock on the door. He got up to answer it, wondering who it could be. As he opened the door, he saw his best friend Finn standing there, looking nervous but excited at the same time.

"Hey, Rob, you wanna go to the movies with me?" Finn asked, his voice a little shaky.

Robin's heart skipped a beat at the sight of Finn. He had been secretly crushing on his friend for a while now, but had never found the courage to tell him. He couldn't believe that Finn was standing in front of him, asking him out to the movies.

"Sure, Finn, that sounds great," Robin replied, trying to keep his voice calm.

Finn's face lit up with a huge smile, and Robin felt his heart melt. They both loved movies. Especially ones said to be really good. So they decided to go see "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". As they walked to the theater, Robin couldn't help stealing glances at Finn. He couldn't believe that he was on a date with his best friend.

During the movie, Robin's mind kept wandering, imagining what it would be like to be with Finn. He kept getting lost in Finn's sparkling eyes, the way he clung to him when a scary part came on, and the warmth of his hand when they touched.

As the credits rolled, Robin and Finn left the theater, and Finn turned to Robin with a nervous expression.

"Rob, I need to tell you something," Finn said, taking a deep breath. "I like you, like, a lot."

Robin felt his heart racing, and he looked into Finn's eyes, seeing the sincerity and vulnerability there. He took a deep breath and replied, "I like you too, Finn, more than just a friend."

They both smiled and leaned in for a kiss, feeling the world around them fade away. They walked back to Robin's house, holding hands, feeling more connected than ever before.

As they parted ways at Robin's doorstep, they hugged each other tightly, knowing that they had found something special in each other. Robin couldn't believe that his crush had turned into something more, and he couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.

------

I'm back bitches!! But not for long lol, I have a ao3! I'll be active there more then here probably. If you would like me to continue writing this here I will but if you'd like to see it on ao3 lmk! My ao3 is Youcantforcethestarstoalign

Love yall <3