The person organizing the event is the young heiress Kiara Sasaki age sixteen. The reporter said showing a picture of Kiara with a white rose hair clip.

"Kiara?!" Mokuba mumbled, frantically searching for the remote to increase the volume. "Wow...is that really her?" He stared at the picture seeing that familiar pale blue hair and bright blue eyes. "It is her!"

Seto was busy typing away on his laptop concentrating on his next plan, however, the moment he heard that name, his attention was immediately torn away from his work. He silently watched on not moving from where he was. He had heard of her success in the past two years occasionally reading about her in the newspapers, just reading of how she's doing somehow gave the young CEO an odd sense of peace.

'The young heiress is making quite the name for herself in the makeup world, making her first collection at the age of fourteen from there she has been creating numerous products that are gaining popularity. Who knows we might even see the heiress with a hot date, there have been rumors of her being with a blonde young man, we're all wondering if he's escorting her to the event.'

"A date?" Mokuba said "Kiara with a date?"

'A...date?' He thought.

Seto stood up and paced towards the television. He shook in anger as he furiously grabbed the remote and turned it off. Mokuba sat there speechless, wide-eyed at his older brother's action, he never saw him like that before usually he would brush it off and continued as if nothing happened, Seto walked back to his desk he didn't know what came over him something so minor shouldn't rile him up like that yet it did.

"Seto?" Mokuba said tilting his head.

"What?" He said trying to regain his composure as he continued to type.

"Aren't we invited to that event?" Mokuba spoke up. Kaiba stopped in mid typing, he glanced at the event book and his younger brother is right.

Usually, he would skip it but something in him told him to go, just this once. His thoughts went to Kiara when they were younger before Gozaburo adopted him and Mokuba, back then everything was different they smiled, laughed had fun playing games even helped with the young girls garden. He rapidly shook his head, knowing that his thoughts were getting him sidetracked.

'That's all in the past! ' Seto thought clenching his fist. 'No need to go back.'

"Big brother?" Mokuba said softly. "Are we going? You know it might be a good move for us too, think about it."

Kaiba took a moment glancing at his computer, he already finished the paperwork. Hearing his younger brother's request to see her.

"Fine...once we get there we'll stay for an hour." Seto said

--------------------------

"I don't know what to wear…"Kiara said to herself staring at the clothes in the hanger. She was still in her bathrobe. " I need to make a good impression...and the outfit should match the theme of the collection. " Her hands moved the clothes until she stopped seeing something in between the hangers..it was a new dress with a note.

'I bought this for your big day, I know you'll do your best! Whatever happens, I'm proud of you!

Mom.'

Kiara smiled at the note, staring at a chiffon V neck knee-length dress in a pretty Mosaic blue color. She put on the dress, added a simple silver pendant and matching earrings, white wedges, lightly curled her hair, and added her signature white rose hair clip. She went to her vanity opening a drawer that had her makeup, Kiara wears makeup only for formal events or for pictures to advertise the company's make up line, her normal casual wear is usually lipgloss of any color and eyeliner of her own products. She put on a nude pink lipstick and using liquid eyeliner to accentuate her eyes.