4. RAJVEER'S CLAIM

Magsimula sa umpisa

Rajveer smiled a little looking away from her. Hooda came near her and said...

Hooda (Smiling broadly) - Oye Phoolan, tu is Jaat ko chhod ke aa gayi yaha aur tune mujhe bataya bhi nahi. Pata hai, tujhe kitna yaad kiya maine...???!!!

He was going to hug her but Rajveer suddenly got up and stood in between them. Hooda got startled and asked...

Hooda (Annoyingly to Rajveer) - Kya hai? Beech me se hat ja, is Jaat ko apni Phoolan se gale milna hai.

Rajveer (With a stoic expressions) - Meri permission ke bina nahi... Sorry... Not Sorry...!!!

Till that time, all got up and surrounded them both. Naina was standing beside Rajveer in a confused state. She was clueless that why was he acting like that. Hooda voiced her confusion but in his own way.

Hooda (Angrily) - Tu hota kon hai, mujhe meri Phoolan se milne se roknewala?

Naina (Annoyingly) - Will you both stop because sab hume hi dekh rahe hai. (To Rajveer) Chhodo use, vo aisa hi hai. Khatam karo na baat ko... Aur vaise bhi, tum itna weird behave kyu kar rahe ho?

Rajveer (Still looking at Hooda but talking to Naina) - BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE... TO BEGIN WITH...!!! (To Hooda) SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND...!!!

All got shocked listening this and weirdly, Naveen was doing Bhangda in his mind literally. He was smiling very broadly that anyone who saw him, will feel that their jaws are paining.

Naina, on the other hand, was shocked, is an understatement. She was going bonkers after listening this. She didn't know how to react to that.

Hooda was also shocked but when Naina didn't question Rajveer's claim so, he assumed that Rajveer was telling the truth and left from there in a hurry.

That's when Naveen hugged him tightly and Rajveer got confused that why would a girl's brother react like this after listening this about that girl, who is also his sister. Naina also reacted to this and said...

Naina (To Naveen) - Ye kya kar rahe hai aap? Aapko pata bhi hai ke aapke dost ne kya bola hai?

She took a hold of Rajveer's hand and took him away from there. They were in an old classroom. He was standing near the door and was just looking at her who was pacing around from here to there, in front of him, in a tension and frustration. Rajveer said...

Rajveer (With an attitude) - Tum yaha se vaha gumna bandh karogi?

She turned towards him with a jerk and came near him in anger but hesitantly said...

Naina (A little hesitantly) - Tum... pagal ho kya? Aisa... kon... bolta hai? Main tumhari girlfriend kab bani ye batao pehle...!!!

Rajveer (With an attitude while looking at his watch) - Abhi... five minutes pehle hi.

Naina (Looking at him in a disbelief) - Ab to vo nahi hai yaha, to ab kyu bol rahe ho ke main tumhari girlfriend hu? Mujhe pata hai tumne usike liye ye sab bola hoga, taki vo mujhe pareshaan karna bandh kar de.

She turned around while saying this. When she finished, she was about to turn around but he hugged her from behind, putting his hands around her waist. She gasped out of surprise. he put his chin on her right shoulder and said...

Rajveer (With a certainty in his tone) - Magar ab tum meri ho aur yahi baat humari college ko pata honi chahiye. Isliye batana zaroori tha, uski vajah se kuch nahi kiya hai maine...!!!

Naina (Trying to break free but failed) - But... hum ekdusre ko jante kitna hai? Hume mile hue abhi sirf do hi din to hue hai. Tum ye kaise maan sakte ho ke hum ek dusre ke liye sahi hai? Hum to dost bhi nahi bane the abhi tak aur tum keh rahe ho ki...

She couldn't complete her sentence as he turned her around with a jerk but never leave her. He was still holding her waist. He said...

Rajveer (Looking into her eyes) - You are mine...!!! Tum usi din se meri ho chuki thi, jis din mujhe tumhare baare me pata chala tha... (In a rightful tone) YOU ARE MINE... ONLY MINE...!!!

Naina was hell shocked after listening this. She said...

Naina (Pushing him away slowly) - I... AM... MY... OWN... PERSON...!!! Mujhpe sirf mera hi control hoga aur kisika nahi.

Rajveer (Putting his hands around her neck) - Par tumhe court karne ka haq to hai na mujhe...!!! So, get ready Miss Ahluwalia... To be courted in Rajveer Singh Shekhawat style...!!! Tum khud hi mujhe kahogi ke tum mere sath rehna chahti ho.

She was shocked to listen this from him. She was standing in front of him open-mouthed while widening her eyes. He laughed a little to see her reaction. He just kissed her right cheek slowly and stood at a minimal distance. he said...

Rajveer (With a broad smirk) - LET THE CHASE BEGIN...!!!

And he just left from there, leaving a flabbergasted Naina behind. She put a hand on her right cheek in a shock and said...

Naina (To herself) - Ye college ab mujhe aur kya - kya dikhayega...???!!!
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️