[ a/n: why am I always dead😗🥲, sorry it took so long to update. Cursing intensifies]

Osamus pov:

My slumber has been disturbed by atsumu annoyingly shaking me." I can't wait any longer samu wake up. I need answers"

Go away,sleeping is suppose to be my escape from you. " how can you raise a child with your crush without even dating them? How would your daughter feel to know her parents aren't dating"

I'm just a cool uncle or something,now leave me alone. I turned my back to tsumu hitting him with my pillow.

_____

Shit. Everything was going so well and I fucked it up,how you might ask,Well I accidently just half asses confessed to suna rintauro at a shitty kids park. Moments before disaster Suna and I were hanging out at the playground.

" she's finally old enough to become a stripper."

She's only 26 what is going on right now, freaking out on suna i riased my hands up to my head.

"yeah, the perfect age to get that bank by dancing on a pole." He let out laugh as my face grew more visibly concern.

What if she gets harassed.

" who wouldn't want her, milktchi is cute"

More of a point on why she would get harrased-

"Okay,okay calm down" Suna raised his hands up towards his chest shaking them vigorously.

" you look like a stressed out old man, oh god, the hair-" he blurted out and then tried to cover his mouth to quiet down the noise.

Not this joke again, I started to shake my head, cleary showing how disappointed I am in him but he just contuine to laugh at me.

" Yes this joke again, grandpa-pa don't be upset" Suna then faked a cute lil pout

You look so dumb right now, I pushed him off the slow spinning seat we were on.

" Damn, not you trying to kill me, grandpa has gone violent"
He stood up brushing the grass off his pants. Then picked up the tamagochi that fell out of his hands.

" bitch you broke the screen"

Aye,don't blame me

" who else is their to blame" he proceeds to shoved the toy in my face for me to look at the damage.

That's a piece of grass dipshit- I said that a little more harsh then indented but suna didn't care. He just let out a simple oh but then another thing as a follow up response then me and suna brgan to fight over the grass situation, then something just happened it was random and soon words just sheepishly slipped out of my mouth and one thing led to another.

"I still don't know how you ended up confessiong, samu you have to explain more"

Well it's kinda hard when it all happend too fast. I let out a huff bringing my hand over my face, I made stupid mistake.

" how samu, Wasn't it a good thing he finally knows your real feelings towards him"

My brother sat up again on the couch waiting for my answer but I just couldn't even do this shit anymore.

It was a stupid mistake because he didn't even take my response serious I told him i... my words started to trail off as my throat began to dry up.

The living rooms athemestpher was thick and it's like I couldnt swallow properly but I contuined to explain it to atsumu the best I could.
__________________